PDA

View Full Version : Let"s Try Again On the 24th

8 Legged Freak
07-17-2011, 04:23 PM
OK this for the ryders that can't make it on Saturday.

Jump off point will be the Starbucks at Cascade Station,
10119 NE Cascade Parkway Portland, OR , it is over by IKEA.

Will be meeting at 9:30am, make sure the :spyder2: is full of gas, the ryders can drain their tanks or fill them at Starbucks.

PBO will be at 10AM, be ready!

From there we will follow a route from Rider Magazine, across the Columbia then east on Hwy 14. out 14 turning north onto Hwy 30 by Carson, then west on Curly Creek Road, reaching McClellan Overlook, then onto Nf 90, by the Ape Cabes. Then onto Hwy 503 back Yale Lake, Amboy, Battle Ground, Orchards and by to I-205.

Lunch and gas stop will be near Yale Lake, Dan's been there, good food, gas station just across the street.

Our RS drivers, Dan and Mike, know this route. I say one of them can lead us.

Columbia River Chapter :firstplace:

Slybird
07-17-2011, 07:50 PM
O.K. :ohyea::yes::ohyea:

.....and Scott's buying the coffee!!!!!!!!:D

sealfloorboards
07-21-2011, 06:00 PM
That will work for me. Hopefully Marsha will be dried out by then. The ride home Sunday was a real thrill, her with no face protection in a downpour on at 65 on the freeway:gaah::gaah::gaah:. The good news is she's still talking to me:clap:.

Dragonrider
07-22-2011, 09:56 AM
Never been in a Starbucks - was going to join you for an early lunch, but I'll pass on expensive coffee…

Spyder Couple
07-22-2011, 10:46 AM
Never been in a Starbucks - was going to join you for an early lunch, but I'll pass on expensive coffee…

you don't have to buy the coffee if you don't want it.

Darrell and I don't drink coffee so we bring water or put a couple of soda's in the cooler as we like to socialize with everyone in the parking lot.

RetiredCGRider
07-24-2011, 01:31 AM
But I hope to see you there for our ride, I'll be in the parking lot for a meet and greet before the ride.

George & Diane

G-Man
07-24-2011, 07:04 AM

Holy smokes man...never been in a Starbucks??!!!:yikes:

There is hope for Oregon yet.

Ride safe. :doorag:

Dragonrider
07-24-2011, 01:06 PM
Never been in a Walmart either - opposite ends of the spectrum…...