PDA

View Full Version : Prayers

spyderwoman
07-16-2011, 04:13 PM
I posted this on the general but I wanted to also tell you guys that Jimmy and I lost our precious grandson Thursday due to drowning. Jimmy and his son found him and could not revive him. Jimmy is really taking this so hard. Please pray for us and his son Travis. Our hearts are broken but Rocklin's fiesty spirit lives in all of us.

bullant12
07-16-2011, 04:16 PM
I posted this on the general but I wanted to also tell you guys that Jimmy and I lost our precious grandson Thursday due to drowning. Jimmy and his son found him and could not revive him. Jimmy is really taking this so hard. Please pray for us and his son Travis. Our hearts are broken but Rocklin's fiesty spirit lives in all of us.

I am so sorry to hear this!! You have us in our prayers!!:pray:

bruiser
07-17-2011, 08:30 AM
posted on general discussion. you are in our prayers.

MarkLawson
07-17-2011, 08:57 AM
Oh my, how awful. Praying...

BioSab
07-17-2011, 09:39 AM
We keep you and your family in our prayers.

dltang
07-17-2011, 09:41 AM

Cynthia, prayers are with you and Jimmy and your whole family. There is a saying that time heals all wounds. I found that is not true. This is a wound that will always be there. But time with the help of our Lord will make it easier to live with that wound and that continual hole in your heart. The Lord is our comforter and when you seek him in this time of need, you will find that he has his arms around you and though it will never be easy, you will find a peace that many will not understand. I say this from experience. We are just not supposed to have to bury our children and grandchildren. It is not the intended order but when we do, we need that extra support that can come from no other.

Chick
07-17-2011, 01:26 PM

Praying for you. Psalm 34

Catniption
07-17-2011, 04:11 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. My love and prayers are with you.

Leslee
07-17-2011, 04:46 PM
Our prayers are for you and all your family. We can never understand why things like this happen, but we are glad you are able to reach out for prayers on this forum. May you feel God's love surround you.

SpyderDuck
07-17-2011, 08:17 PM
Oh, I am so sorry... I don't know what else to say. If there is anything any of us can do, please let us know, but in the meantime, we will be praying for you, Jimmy, and Travis. As Deb said, it never will heal, but each day will get just the tiniest bit better.

Spydeb
07-17-2011, 08:33 PM
So sad to hear the news. My heart aches to hear of this tragedy. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

CJ/johnnyg
07-17-2011, 08:57 PM
There is nothing that can take this pain away. Our prayers go out to you and your family. Just know that the Lord is with you always.

JimAlpha
07-17-2011, 09:09 PM
Prayers to you and your family.

farmerjim
07-17-2011, 09:39 PM
Our prayers to you and your family.

ARtraveler
07-18-2011, 01:05 AM
Our prayers to you and your family.

rcantrell52
07-18-2011, 11:23 AM
You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
Reese

hevnbound
07-18-2011, 03:13 PM
Cindy - My heart and my prayers go out for Jimmy and Travis and the entire family. My prayers for you and others who are close to Jimmy, his son and the entire family for understanding and compassion in dealing with the grief. It's comforting to know that Rocklin is now with Jesus but, ... we are mortal creatures created by God to love and cherish the ones He gives us to care for and as such we will still miss their presence in our lives.

God bless you all - :pray: