PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have a dealer they would recommend?

badge502
07-16-2011, 03:00 PM
In the Austin / San Antonio area? Ive heard its more important to find a good dealer, THEN shop for a spyder...

Mr. White
07-16-2011, 03:22 PM
There Spyder dealers in New Braunfels, Woods I think, on the north end of NB on IH35. Kent Motorsports (Kent something) in Selma on IH35 and South Texas Suzuki on IH35S in Lytle, TX. I bought mine at South Texas Suzuki and was treated well. Their maintenance seems fine, however I have just had the 600 mile check done so far.

I do not know the other two shops. You are right....find a good maintenance shop.

J V McLure
07-16-2011, 06:02 PM
Hey there George!! Took a third look at one today...
Thought is was time to join this site...
Handwriting is on the wall...

There Spyder dealers in New Braunfels, Woods I think, on the north end of NB on IH35. Kent Motorsports (Kent something) in Selma on IH35 and South Texas Suzuki on IH35S in Lytle, TX. I bought mine at South Texas Suzuki and was treated well. Their maintenance seems fine, however I have just had the 600 mile check done so far.

I do not know the other two shops. You are right....find a good maintenance shop.

Phil
07-16-2011, 09:51 PM
Hey there George!! Took a third look at one today...
Thought is was time to join this site...
Handwriting is on the wall...

You'll love it!!!

NitroCircus Spyder
07-16-2011, 11:12 PM
South Texas Suzuki in Lytle, TX. It's on the other side of San Antonio, but well worth the drive. I live in the Austin/Round Rock Area and have just purchased an RTS and took it all the way down there. I personally met their spyder tech and he is very passionate about the spyder. They have built a lift especially for the spyder and he is first class. If you want to add mods to your bike, he comes highly recommended by me, or anything you need done, it's nice to drop off your bike and know that it will be taken good care off! That is very important to me.
Good luck

GypsyBill
07-20-2011, 09:36 PM
Got mine at STS in Lytle and have been happy with everyone there since... give them a serious look-see...

TXHusker
07-21-2011, 02:22 PM
In the Austin / San Antonio area? Ive heard its more important to find a good dealer, THEN shop for a spyder...

Got my RT LTD at Central Texas Power Sports there in Georgetown. Worked with an avid biker named Tommy Gunn.

texasride
07-29-2011, 03:26 AM
Got mine at kent power sports in Selma have had nothing but g8 exper with them the tech is first class. Would not buy gloves from woods in New Braunfels. have heard good things on the one south of san a good tech. :thumbup:

BROADWAY POWER
08-10-2011, 11:42 AM
I work at the spyder dealer in Tyler, Tx and I can tell you I wont be beat on price..or service...give me a call if you want a quote.

thanks,
:yikes:
Jonathan

Phil
08-10-2011, 01:41 PM
I work at the spyder dealer in Tyler, Tx and I can tell you I wont be beat on price..or service...give me a call if you want a quote.

thanks,
:yikes:
Jonathan

Jonathan is my guy at Broadway. I personally guarantee that he will treat you right and that their service is top notch. PM me if you have questions about them.

---
- Sent from my iPhone7 using Tapatalk

RGVSpyderGirl
08-10-2011, 02:31 PM

I guarantee you a good deal and outstanding service at South Texas Suzuki in Lytle, Texas. Lytle is about 10 miles south of 410 Loop in San Antonio on I-35 -- Exit 133. They have a FB page and a website. They recently won awards for being 2nd biggest dealer in Texas. Their showroom is full of Spyders of all styles and colors. I did my whole deal with Kelley Haney on email and the phone. Kelley and her husband Ken will work with you and their service department is excellent. They ordered the Spyder I wanted and I went from the Rio Grande Valley to pick it up. They also have some used Spyders and you can take a test ride there. Tell them Sue sent you!:clap: