PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky Bike Fest

StriperKing
07-15-2011, 11:44 PM
Going to Kentucky bike fest Sat. and Sun. Some friends are camping there this weekend and we are going to stay with them. If any Spyder riders are going and you see my Spyder stop and shoot the bull for a while. I would take some pics to post but most will not be postable, lol. Before this year it was known as Little Sturgis and yes it is in Sturgis Ky. Some legal issues with Sturgis South Dakota made them change the name. Anyway look for us if you come by. I will post some when we get back. Here is a link.
http://www.kentuckybikefest.com/

CyncySpyder
07-16-2011, 02:58 PM
:dontknow:If only we woulda known earlier :dontknow:
:popcorn:But its almost 5 hrs away, so too late for us now:(
:yes:Have fun & enjoy yourselves:yes:

BikerDoc
07-16-2011, 03:43 PM
If we could all make a conscious effort to post things like this earlier, it would improve our chances to organize rides and attend more events.. too late for this one. thanks

Peoriafirefighter
07-17-2011, 09:09 AM
[QUOTE=StriperKing;350582]Going to Kentucky bike fest Sat. and Sun. Some friends are camping there this weekend and we are going to stay with them. If any Spyder riders are going and you see my Spyder stop and shoot the bull for a while. I would take some pics to post but most will not be postable, lol. Before this year it was known as Little Sturgis and yes it is in Sturgis Ky. Some legal issues with Sturgis South Dakota made them change the name. Anyway look for us if you come by. I will post some when we get back. Here is a link.
[URL]http://www.kentuckybikefest.com

I heard that it was canceled for this year and would be back next year. I would of gone otherwise. Let us know how it went.

StriperKing
07-17-2011, 12:13 PM
Ya that is the problem, they decided to have it this year under the new name but most people like myself did not hear about it till the last minute. That is why the late posting. Anyway there were 2-RT`s and 4-Rs Spyders. My friends wife is a little on the wild side and wanted to make a round on the back of the Spyder. It must have been a good combo because she sure got a lot of beads, lol.

These are about the only ones I can post. Let me know if you want more of them in an email. Overall it was a pretty good time. Losts of thumbs up from Harley riders.