PDA

View Full Version : When should the 2012's hit the showroom floors?

joe schmoe
07-13-2011, 08:54 AM
When should the 2012 models hit the showroom floors?

Will it help lower the price of the 2011's?

What are somethings to try and negotiate with dealers when buying a
RT-S?

We are going to trey and get them to throw in a CB and wiring harness as a must to make the sell...Do the dealers do free service or anything like that??? As part of the sales deal.

BikerDoc
07-13-2011, 10:15 AM
When the 2011s came out there were indeed some deals on the 2010s but on this go round the sales temp seems to be picking up so some dealers (the more successful ones ) have already sold their entire years allocation of inventory.. That is exciting but doesn't usually speak well for discounting.. having said that.. you never get anything unless you ask for it.. so ask away.. also a good idea to check several dealers.. when i bought i got six quotes.. 5 were basically the same and one was $2000 less than all the others.. glad I kept checking around. p.s. don't expect the 2012s anytime soon for delivery....

bullant12
07-13-2011, 10:50 AM
When the 2011s came out there were indeed some deals on the 2010s but on this go round the sales temp seems to be picking up so some dealers (the more successful ones ) have already sold their entire years allocation of inventory.. That is exciting but doesn't usually speak well for discounting.. having said that.. you never get anything unless you ask for it.. so ask away.. also a good idea to check several dealers.. when i bought i got six quotes.. 5 were basically the same and one was $2000 less than all the others.. glad I kept checking around. p.s. don't expect the 2012s anytime soon for delivery....

:agree: You can shop around since I was told that BRP has finished the 2011 production as it is retooling for the 2012's. Some dealers would like to get their 2011 out to have room, some won't care. But as when they are coming out... I would say when the rYding days are almost over!:gaah: