PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday Lunch Birch Run

SpyderAnn01
07-11-2011, 09:04 PM
We are riding to Birch Run tomorrow for lunch at Tony's I75 Diner so Joe can eat the "famous bacon sandwich" made with 1 pound of bacon. We plan to arrive around 1:00 pm.

If anyone is out in the area please join us. Poorboy are you going?

Rando
07-11-2011, 09:13 PM
I have to work! :gaah:

SpyderAnn01
07-11-2011, 09:15 PM
Work sucks but it does make paying the bills easier or at least I vaguely remember that it did.

RTaz
07-11-2011, 09:22 PM
Devl and I will plan on being there at 1:00 we only live about 10 miles away in Bridgeport.:2thumbs:

dltang
07-11-2011, 09:24 PM
We are riding to Birch Run tomorrow for lunch at Tony's I75 Diner so Joe can eat the "famous bacon sandwich" made with 1 pound of bacon. We plan to arrive around 1:00 pm.

If anyone is out in the area please join us. Poorboy are you going?

Ann, I have to work too or I would love to join you. Have you ever eaten there before? They aren't kidding when they say you only need one order to feed two people. It is truly Heart Attack on a Plate but very good. Just a little diner but seems to have gained quite a reputation over the years.

SpyderAnn01
07-11-2011, 09:36 PM
Devl and I will plan on being there at 1:00 we only live about 10 miles away in Bridgeport.:2thumbs:

:2thumbs:

Ann, I have to work too or I would love to join you. Have you ever eaten there before? They aren't kidding when they say you only need one order to feed two people. It is truly Heart Attack on a Plate but very good. Just a little diner but seems to have gained quite a reputation over the years.

Joe's favorite TV show is Man vs Food and they did an episode about Tony's. Also Joe refers to bacon as meat candy so he is excited to eat there

NancysToy
07-11-2011, 09:41 PM
Sorry, I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. He'd fire me if he knew I even contemplated such a risky thing. nojoke Can't have that...he's saved my life twice. Should I ask him for some cholesterol medicine for Joe? :roflblack:

SpyderAnn01
07-11-2011, 09:46 PM
Sorry, I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. He'd fire me if he knew I even contemplated such a risky thing. nojoke Can't have that...he's saved my life twice. Should I ask him for some cholesterol medicine for Joe? :roflblack:

:roflblack::roflblack: and now he says that bacon is America's perfect food!

NancysToy
07-11-2011, 09:55 PM
:roflblack::roflblack: and now he says that bacon is America's perfect food!
No! Pie is America's perfect food. nojoke

Devl
07-12-2011, 03:53 PM
now we can put faces with names:2thumbs:. We had a nice long visit, hope you guys have a safe trip back home. Joe looked kinda disappointed in the BLT though, I have seen them come out of the kitchen with more bacon. I think it filled him up. Looking forward to seeing you guys again on the 3 Lakes Ride, thats gonna be fun:clap: Take Care till then!

poorboy1942
07-12-2011, 07:14 PM
The wife had other plans for me. I have found after being married almost 50 years. That she always has the best ideas.
Sorry I missed you. We will have to try again. We are alway up for a ride.
Hope you enjoyed Tony's, they have "BIG" food.

Bob

SpyderAnn01
07-12-2011, 07:20 PM
now we can put faces with names:2thumbs:. We had a nice long visit, hope you guys have a safe trip back home. Joe looked kinda disappointed in the BLT though, I have seen them come out of the kitchen with more bacon. I think it filled him up. Looking forward to seeing you guys again on the 3 Lakes Ride, thats gonna be fun:clap: Take Care till then!

We had fun also and we will see you next month. I think you are right Joe did look disappointed in his BLT. He should have had the burger instead.

The wife had other plans for me. I have found after being married almost 50 years. That she always has the best ideas.
Sorry I missed you. We will have to try again. We are alway up for a ride.
Hope you enjoyed Tony's, they have "BIG" food.

Bob

Bob we missed you today. Are you planning on going on the 3 Lakes Ride in August?

Trickie Dick
07-13-2011, 06:53 AM
Hey Brian, Deb. we gonna stop for a little bacon on our 3 lakes ride. Looks like we go right by there. :dontknow:

bjt
07-13-2011, 08:59 AM
Hey Brian, Deb. we gonna stop for a little bacon on our 3 lakes ride. Looks like we go right by there. :dontknow:

Sorry but due to the route and the pickup times of the riders we are meeting on the way, we won't be stopping at Tony's. If you really wanted, we could ride up there for breakfast at 7:30am, eat and ride back south to Nordride for the official start of 3 Great Days...

SpyderAnn01
07-13-2011, 10:02 AM

[QUOTE=bjt;349416]Sorry but due to the route and the pickup times of the riders we are meeting on the way, we won't be stopping at Tony's. If you really wanted, we could ride up there for breakfast at 7:30am, eat and ride back south to Nordride for the official start of 3 Great Days...[/QUOTE

The problem is that after eating there you become very sleepy piggishly sleepy looking for mud to wallow in sleepy!

bjt
07-13-2011, 10:07 AM
Sorry but due to the route and the pickup times of the riders we are meeting on the way, we won't be stopping at Tony's. If you really wanted, we could ride up there for breakfast at 7:30am, eat and ride back south to Nordride for the official start of 3 Great Days...

The problem is that after eating there you become very sleepy piggishly sleepy looking for mud to wallow in sleepy!

:dontknow: I can handle it... :D