PDA

View Full Version : Alabama Cheaha State Park ride July 17th

gcain747
07-11-2011, 01:37 PM
A group of Alabama riders are planning a ride to Cheaha State Park Sunday July 17th. For anyone coming through Birmingham we will be meeting at Bass Pro Shop / Leeds exit on I-20 at 8:30 am and departing by 9:00. We will be meeting more riders at the Anniston exit at around 9:45 and heading up to the Park. They have a country buffet on the resturant on top of Cheaha Mountain. We need to let the resturant know how many people we will have so they can be prepared for us. Please let me know by either a message on this board or by e-mail. My e-mail address is gcain@oxylance.com

Greg Cain
Helena, AL

Spydee1
07-11-2011, 02:54 PM
Even thought we have corresponded via PM, just to get this post up and going, I will confirm two (hubby and I) for the meeting at Bass Pro Shop exit in Leeds and then on to Cheaha with our new Spyder friends.

Is it Sunday yet:(

Dee aka Spydee 1

gcain747
07-11-2011, 03:44 PM
So far we have 8 spyders one goldwing, one harley and 19 people.

spyderchick1
07-11-2011, 08:02 PM
My husband and I are so excited to be a part of the ride to Cheaha. We look forward to meeting everyone and having a great time. Meet ya Sunday at Bass Pro Shop! :ohyea: :2excited:

BamaSpyder
07-13-2011, 05:29 PM
Looking forward to the ride. Will meet you at Leeds.

Paul

twain
07-13-2011, 05:39 PM
I was just there visiting my parents on old Ft McClellan. Those mountains are beautiful. Went up to Rome Georgia through Jacksonville and also enjoyed the curves. The terrain is a lot different than here in Houston. Hope you guys have a great ride.

Questions
07-13-2011, 06:41 PM
Lord willing, and the creeks don't rise.. We will see you at Anniston! 

gcain747
07-13-2011, 07:39 PM
It looks like we are up to 27 now. This looks like it will be a great trip and maybe the start of something. I have been talking to the guys at ISCI and they are really interested in putting together a ride with all of us. They just couldn't do it on one weeks notice.

I would like to ask everyone who has e-mailed me to include their screen name from this site so I don't duplicate anyone in the head count.

Thanks to everyone for joining this ride.

Greg Cain
gcain@oxylance.com:2thumbs: