PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Molee

pitbull
07-10-2011, 07:57 PM
Just want to thank Molee, you here all these owners thanking different shops, here's a bit of a twist and the story. Our fellow Molee bailed me out and lead the boys. Yesterday our very own Molee bailed me out, I had scheduled to have a Spyder booth at a car slash bike show in licking mo. Then found out that I had no one to work it and had to run the cowtown store. So after a tip off from my and our good friend Joe, a phone call was made and Molee saved the day, he worked the entire booth all day selling spyders and covered my back, also the fullthrottle mag guys were there, after the show our very own Molee lead a group of hardcore bikers across the back roads to devils elbow, very proud and cool moment for me, watch Molee lead the way with all thous bikers following him!!! Go mogang Spyderlovers and Molee way to represent. Thank you from cowtown and Myself, we have the most amazing customers and friends. Thank you Lee!!

CyncySpyder
07-10-2011, 08:00 PM
:firstplace:

SpyderAnn01
07-10-2011, 08:01 PM
:2thumbs:

pitbull
07-10-2011, 08:20 PM
Hey ann, never got to buy you all dinner for all your help the other day. So next time got to get it done for you all. Just wanted to get it on the record.:2thumbs:

jedd
07-10-2011, 10:08 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_75.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_17_2.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_55.gif

SteveMac
07-10-2011, 10:15 PM
Way to go Lee!!

Mo Lee
07-11-2011, 04:48 AM
Just want to thank Molee, you here all these owners thanking different shops, here's a bit of a twist and the story. Our fellow Molee bailed me out and lead the boys. Yesterday our very own Molee bailed me out, I had scheduled to have a Spyder booth at a car slash bike show in licking mo. Then found out that I had no one to work it and had to run the cowtown store. So after a tip off from my and our good friend Joe, a phone call was made and Molee saved the day, he worked the entire booth all day selling spyders and covered my back, also the fullthrottle mag guys were there, after the show our very own Molee lead a group of hardcore bikers across the back roads to devils elbow, very proud and cool moment for me, watch Molee lead the way with all thous bikers following him!!! Go mogang Spyderlovers and Molee way to represent. Thank you from cowtown and Myself, we have the most amazing customers and friends. Thank you Lee!!
Like I said, don't mention it, I was going to the show anyway. Besides don't we all enjoy talking about Spyders, it was no different than hanging out at a gas station all day.
I'm sure it was quite a site seeing a red/white/blue Honda Valkyrie leading a group of Harleys (hard core Bikers) with the Full Throttle truck, thru the back roads of the ozarks.:ohyea:
I must add the Full Throttle Army is a great group and really like the Spyder.

GloryRyders
07-11-2011, 06:42 AM
:yes::2thumbs:.............great job Lee............that's what friends are for!

xpeschon
07-11-2011, 07:13 AM
Alright MoLee---Right on, thats what its all about.. As Len mentioned I was tipped off through him and mentioned that you where headed up there to attend the bike show and I'm SURE that you wouldn't mind stepping in, (I'm sure he had to TWIST year arm a bit right?? Ha Ha .. I would have LOVED to be there with you as well but had to work both Saturday and Sunday, bummer.... Right on dude..

X-Joe