PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota Chapter T-Shirts

Paula(Butch2025)
07-08-2011, 11:58 AM
I've been working with Mark at Cat Specialites on a Minnesota Chapter of SpyderLovers t-shirt. The shirts will have the SpyderLovers Minnesota Chapter on the front, then on the back will be a snowglobe with a Spyder in it, with snow flakes, on the out side of globe there is a small "real" spider sitting on the top left side. (sorry but I could get the picture to copy). I think they captured we Minnesotans rather well with this one!

It will sell for $18 and be available in a few different shirt styles. Mark will post it on the Cat Specialties site for you to view and order.

-- Paula

Paula(Butch2025)
07-08-2011, 08:00 PM
Here is a photo of the t-shirt:

SethO
07-08-2011, 11:58 PM
cool

MMcc
07-09-2011, 05:07 AM
Just checked the site. Not available yet. Please post when they are ready to buy.

spydrluvr
07-09-2011, 09:08 AM
Here is a photo of the t-shirt:

:thumbup: Looks great! Mark did a really nice job on our Michigan shirt also!:thumbup:

sledhead
07-09-2011, 09:20 AM
Looks great... count me in when ready.

Paula(Butch2025)
07-10-2011, 03:57 PM
Mark from Cat Specialties said that we would need at least 24 orders to do this. So if you are interested please post how many t-shirts you would want.

We're ordering 2

SethO
07-12-2011, 04:09 AM
Mark from Cat Specialties said that we would need at least 24 orders to do this. So if you are interested please post how many t-shirts you would want.

We're ordering 2

I will take one In L

Paula(Butch2025)
07-12-2011, 08:13 AM
Thanks Seth, I'll add you to my list.:thumbup:

Mark@CAT
07-13-2011, 07:49 PM
Chilling isn't it...

http://www.catspecialties.com/images/Spyder/spyder-mn-concept.jpg

bobbobtar
07-24-2011, 07:38 AM
Paula,
I'll take two.

Paula(Butch2025)
07-24-2011, 09:02 AM
Thanks Bob, we're getting there.
We just need more Minnesota SpyderLovers to spot this thread and post their interest. Butch and I are thinking we'ed even get long sleeved t-shirts too. You know, for when the temps actually get back to normal around here and you need sleeves!
Pass the word about the shirts if you get a chance.
Paula

Elphaba
09-05-2011, 11:33 PM
Hi, new to site. I was wondering if you could still get the t shirts Mn chapter?
if so would need a L and med. My wife and I live in Blaine might have seen you 2 on 65 last week?
I have 09 R S candy apple green named Elphaba from the musical Wicked..

look forward to your response,
just pm us

Paula(Butch2025)
09-06-2011, 07:37 PM
Hi, new to site. I was wondering if you could still get the t shirts Mn chapter?
if so would need a L and med. My wife and I live in Blaine might have seen you 2 on 65 last week?
I have 09 R S candy apple green named Elphaba from the musical Wicked..

look forward to your response,
just pm us

First of all welcome! We are almost neighbors, not too far from North Branch. Keep an eye on the Minnesota forum because we have a few rides coming up: 4 State Ryde on September 15 & Fall Color Ryde starting out in Mora at Caswell Cycle on September 24.

As for the t-shirts, we have not placed an order because we need to have 24 with yours we are getting closer. I'll count them up to see how close we are. I really like the design CAT Specialties came up with for us and would love to have a long sleeve one for the fall and winter so I hope we can hit the magic number and get them.

By the way, I love the name of your spyder (loved the book)!
--Paula

RTGENE
09-06-2011, 08:13 PM
Mr. Butch
I am so glad a Minnesota Clan shirt is coming ---I need a long sleeve and a short sleeve in White.----XL because I am growing----- my Michigan shirts can no longer stretch enough. (Did I mention I wear them everyday)
So how do I pay???

Paula(Butch2025)
09-06-2011, 09:44 PM
Mr. Butch
I am so glad a Minnesota Clan shirt is coming ---I need a long sleeve and a short sleeve in White.----XL because I am growing----- my Michigan shirts can no longer stretch enough. (Did I mention I wear them everyday)
So how do I pay???

We still need about 8 more orders before Mark will make them up. I will definitely put you down for 2. Not sure they would make it here before our ride on the 24th though.

Are you still planning on coming up the Northland? If we stop in Cloquet, Gory's Hi-Hat boasts they have great coney dogs!!!

--Paula

RTGENE
09-06-2011, 10:36 PM
You bet -----just have to get a room near Mora?????
Leave early Friday morning the 23rd----meander north
Ready to go Saturday morning------ with my new Minnn-ah-soda attire.

Not long ago I had a Conney-dog in Michigan-----hard to beat that one.-----smile time.---I'll tell you the story of the Rabbit and the Conney. As told to me by a man of great historical knowledge.

POPS 57
09-07-2011, 08:27 AM
You can put me down for two shirts. One long and one short sleeve. When the time comes let us know on colors and how to order. Thanks for getting this started.

spydrluvr
09-07-2011, 01:47 PM
Paula, i would like to add a Minnesota spyderlovers shirt to my collection....

ARtraveler
09-07-2011, 02:58 PM
As a former Minnesotan, I can say ya sure and you betcha to that. :clap: Very nice design. :2thumbs:

Paula(Butch2025)
09-07-2011, 07:51 PM
:clap:Thanks POPS57, Spydrluvr, and akaspyderman for showing interest in our shirts. I will contact Mark at CAT Specialties and see when we could start getting these made up. If he'll do children sizes I'm going to be ordering 2 more for my grandkids too.

Keep watching this thread, I'll report back when I hear from Mark.

--Paula

Paula(Butch2025)
09-08-2011, 05:55 PM
I heard back from Mark at CAT Specialties and he is going to put a page on SpyderLovers to start ordering, since we are so very close to our 24 shirt goal. Hopefully more Minnesota people will see it and order shirts and even those t-shirt collectors out there in spyderland!
--Paula

eagle
09-08-2011, 06:14 PM
count me in also. i would like a short sleeve and a long sleeve, both in medium. love the look of them.

Paula(Butch2025)
09-08-2011, 09:26 PM
count me in also. i would like a short sleeve and a long sleeve, both in medium. love the look of them.

Thanks eagle, I think this is finally going to happen!!!! Watch the site for notice of when to actually place our orders. --Paula

Paula(Butch2025)
09-09-2011, 10:45 PM
:clap:Our Minnesota Chapter T-shirts are ready to order!!!:clap:

Go to the Homepage and scroll down to CAT Specialties then click on the Chapter Shirts at the bottom of the page and start your orders!

--Paula

Paula(Butch2025)
09-10-2011, 08:12 AM
:clap:Our Minnesota Chapter T-shirts are ready to order!!!:clap:

Go to the Homepage and scroll down to CAT Specialties then click on the Chapter Shirts at the bottom of the page and start your orders!

--Paula

Bumping this 'cause I did this kinda late at night and figured it wouldn't be on the recent threads by morning.

I ordered shirts for Butch and I, and have already gotten a confirmation of order!!! Gene you might get yours in time for the fall color ride if you order today!

--Paula