PDA

View Full Version : How much did you pay?

Spyder28
07-07-2011, 10:45 AM
How much did you pay for your Spyder?
I gave $10,500 7 weeks ago for my 08gs with all recalls done and a clear title. 8,100 miles {now 12,000 miles}:yes: and had the flowing mods.Two Brothers Exhaust, Corbin seat with driver and passanger back rest, Rear sport rack, 4inch risers, 12v plug in box, a BRP cover, Helmet and jacket. Not to bad if i say so my seff! I had to drive 625 miles to get it but was worth it,and i Love it!!!

MouthPiece
07-07-2011, 11:13 AM
I'm not really sure how to respond to your question "how much did you pay", but I will attempt with no meaning of disrespect, but does it really matter how much as long as you're getting the enjoyment that you have posted?

Chris

ARtraveler
07-07-2011, 11:16 AM
:agree:You are in the ballpark--you got some nice accessories, the mileage is low for an 08--you are happy. Enjoy your ryde and :welcome:

boborgera
07-07-2011, 11:35 AM
I'm not really sure how to respond to your question "how much did you pay", but I will attempt with no meaning of disrespect, but does it really matter how much as long as you're getting the enjoyment that you have posted?

Chris

:agree: Can't add much more than that.

Spyder28
07-07-2011, 11:50 AM

Chris

:thumbup:

Just wondering what everybody payed.

mvengineer
07-07-2011, 12:17 PM

Chris

I agree, the question and post do not match. Glad you made a very smart deal!! enjoy