PDA

View Full Version : Maryland Spyder Ryders???

Spyder RyderMD
07-06-2011, 05:19 PM
Hey where re all the Maryland Spyder Ryders? :welcome:

SilverSurfer
07-18-2011, 04:42 PM
You'll find a bunch of 'em on my meetup.com group (www.meetup.com/mid-atlantic-spyderryders/ (http://www.meetup.com/mid-atlantic-spyderryders/)) Please feel free to sign up! On the membership info, please be sure to update the town info from Halethorpe, MD to your actual town. The comes the fun part: Getting any of these seeming Brown Recluses to ryde. Hopefully you're near me. I'll ryde anytime.

Best,

Paul
(Silver Surfer)

Chikez
04-02-2012, 03:00 PM
I am in Baltimore, Maryland on the West side. Keep posting and we can come up with a ryde one evening or weekend.

gmcgarrity
04-02-2012, 08:34 PM
on the eastern shore
if you are going to the beach stop by;)

ride safe
Geo

jrs4220
07-10-2012, 08:36 PM
You'll find a bunch of 'em on my meetup.com group (www.meetup.com/mid-atlantic-spyderryders/ (http://www.meetup.com/mid-atlantic-spyderryders/)) Please feel free to sign up! On the membership info, please be sure to update the town info from Halethorpe, MD to your actual town. The comes the fun part: Getting any of these seeming Brown Recluses to ryde. Hopefully you're near me. I'll ryde anytime.

Best,

Paul
(Silver Surfer)
I live in Chesapeake Beach and have a 2010 RT

donnellpj
08-14-2012, 06:41 PM
Used to live in the Linthicum area, moved up to Sykesville last October (2011).

I'll be sure to check out the meetup site.

Ready to Ryde anytime!

Phyxius
09-02-2012, 05:33 PM
I'm in Calvert County :)

Phyxius
09-09-2012, 11:14 AM
I live in Chesapeake Beach and have a 2010 RT

Is yours red? I've seen one in Dunkirk a couple times and I saw one at the Shell station at the traffic circle in Lothian. I was blocking bumps with my horse trailer there so I didn't stop to say "hi".

FlaBound
09-09-2012, 01:29 PM
We're in Parkton, (Northern Balt County)
Had ours for just 5 days.
Wife and I just got back from a 3 hr ride. Starting to get the hang of this.

jrs4220
11-29-2012, 09:01 PM
Is yours red? I've seen one in Dunkirk a couple times and I saw one at the Shell station at the traffic circle in Lothian. I was blocking bumps with my horse trailer there so I didn't stop to say "hi".
I have a silver one.

RMCRETIRED
01-20-2013, 12:29 PM
I'm in Pasadena, Md (Anne Arundel County). I've only seen one ryder since I got my 2012 RT Limited locally and he was heading the other way leading a pack of two wheelers. I have family thats seen several but not me. I keep looking. I did ride down the Ocean during bike week and had the pleasure of talking to an employee at the Talbot Motorsports in Easton. They have several on display/sale. I'd love to meet up for rides.

Dan

Spyder Smyles
05-06-2013, 09:41 AM
I ryde a yellow 2013 RT-S and live in Aberdeen, Maryland. Haven't seen many spyders in this area, so if you are up this way give a shout.

donnellpj
05-06-2013, 04:46 PM
I ryde a yellow 2013 RT-S and live in Aberdeen, Maryland. Haven't seen many spyders in this area, so if you are up this way give a shout.

Looking for fellow ryders
I'm in Pasadena, Md (Anne Arundel County). I've only seen one ryder since I got my 2012 RT Limited locally and he was heading the other way leading a pack of two wheelers. I have family thats seen several but not me. I keep looking. I did ride down the Ocean during bike week and had the pleasure of talking to an employee at the Talbot Motorsports in Easton. They have several on display/sale. I'd love to meet up for rides.

Dan

Good afternoon all,

Be sure you sign up on the Meetup page for the MD Spyder Ryder's. We rode this past weekend, and have a few more Ryde's planned for this season. Don't be a stranger, we would love to have you! We are always looking for others to step Up and lead local Ryde's in your area as well. Have Spyder, will travel!

http://www.meetup.com/MarylandSpyderWeb/

Ryde safe, see you soon! :thumbup: