PDA

View Full Version : Lake to St Louis travel time

SteveMac
07-06-2011, 12:17 PM
So Len
How quickly did you make it to STL on Saturday?? Set any land speed records?

GloryRyders
07-06-2011, 04:58 PM
Len's answer should be interesting:dontknow:. I know what it takes to run the speed limit on the Hwy.54 to I 70 to I 40 into the city. It might depend on where he went in St. Louis:roflblack::roflblack:

2NFrnt
07-06-2011, 06:28 PM
Travel time is age dependant, you may not want to hear how long it took him....I can pretty well tell you that none of us "older" crowd will make it in the time he did.....trust me on thatnojoke

SteveMac
07-06-2011, 09:06 PM
:shocked: I wouldn't even have tried! I am too old and fat for that stuff! :roflblack:

Travel time is age dependant, you may not want to hear how long it took him....I can pretty well tell you that none of us "older" crowd will make it in the time he did.....trust me on thatnojoke

pitbull
07-07-2011, 09:59 PM
Well.... Considering you all already know me way to well, I bet you all can pretty much guess :yikes: hey it was rubber side down and safe as I could keep it :shocked: let's just say I got really really bad gas milage.... And don't forget I was on a stocker..... Yuck!!!

pitbull
07-13-2011, 05:34 PM
wonder if this is where BRP got the idea for the new seat....what were they thinking lol