PDA

View Full Version : Get Your Parade Wave Ready!

Paula(Butch2025)
07-05-2011, 01:08 PM
All you Minnesota Spyders (or even Wisconsin & Iowa) come on and lets actually meet each other! Saturday, July 23.

Les Caswell, of Caswell Cycle in Mora, MN has an entry in the local parade and we are invited to ryde our Spyders in it!

You'll need to be at the shop by 4pm to get organized for the parade line up! This is the Kanabec County Fair Parade, so of course the fair has lots of fun things to offer all day (http://www.kanabecfair.org/) if you can't seem to get enough food on a stick, rides or farm animals come early to enjoy the county fair too.

So if you've always wanted to be in a parade or just want to ride to Mora to meet some other Minnesota Spyders, We'll see you there. --Paula

Paula(Butch2025)
07-05-2011, 04:17 PM
If you are planning on doing the parade, let me know so I can give Les a heads up as to how many Spyders to expect.
Thanks, Paula

Paula(Butch2025)
07-06-2011, 02:45 PM
Kaye & Les Caswell have invited any of us that do the parade back to the shop for hotdogs, pop, etc...:clap:

Be in a parade and get free food! Now that's a fun summer evening in Minnesota!:ohyea:

Paula(Butch2025)
07-18-2011, 09:07 PM
All you Minnesota Spyders (or even Wisconsin & Iowa) come on and lets actually meet each other! Saturday, July 23.

Les Caswell, of Caswell Cycle in Mora, MN has an entry in the local parade and we are invited to ryde our Spyders in it!

You'll need to be at the shop by 4pm to get organized for the parade line up! This is the Kanabec County Fair Parade, so of course the fair has lots of fun things to offer all day (http://www.kanabecfair.org/) if you can't seem to get enough food on a stick, rides or farm animals come early to enjoy the county fair too.

So if you've always wanted to be in a parade or just want to ride to Mora to meet some other Minnesota Spyders, We'll see you there. --Paula

Just a reminder that if you are in the area and would like to ryde your Spyder in the parade, it's this coming Saturday. :2excited: This should be lot's of fun, come on Minnesota Spyders let's get together and do this!

MMcc
07-18-2011, 09:42 PM
In California now. Will return to mn this week. I would like to make the parade. I will know for sure on friday. Mike

Paula(Butch2025)
07-18-2011, 10:12 PM
Hope it works out, it'll be nice to meet up with you.

MMcc
07-20-2011, 09:16 PM
I thing everything is in order so that I will be free this weekend. I will plan to be at the shop about 1 hour before the parade starts. :D

Paula(Butch2025)
07-20-2011, 09:45 PM
:2thumbs: We look forward to meeting you. --Paula

Paula(Butch2025)
07-21-2011, 10:06 PM
So far we have about 5 or 6 Spyders joining us for the parade! :ohyea:3 of them are people we have met in a parking lot, chased around the block, and parked next to at Menards! None of them are members of this great site, but hopefully will be soon. -Paula

Paula(Butch2025)
07-23-2011, 12:52 PM
Well...the storm and rain is gone to Wisconsin and the sun is out!!!:ohyea: So get your parade wave ready and head to Caswell Cycle in Mora by 4pm to join us in the the Kanabec County Fair Parade. After the parade we'll head back to Caswell's for hotdogs and treats. Hope to see you there.