PDA

View Full Version : Mogang Ryde schedual

pitbull
07-05-2011, 12:21 PM
Just wanted to get a schedual ou there of all the MOGANG rydes. ............................................August 6th meet time 9am Cowtown USA. ....................................September 3rd meet time 9am Cowtown....................... October 7th through the 9th meet time 4pm friday evening cowtown usa...Final ryde of the season Locatin Branson Mo. Staying at college of the Ozarks rooms are blocked off under cowtown returning home on the morning of the 9th all are welcome even a few cars but we do expect a good explanation:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

SteveMac
07-05-2011, 08:26 PM
Got Em ALL on my calendar Bro! :2thumbs::2excited:

GloryRyders
07-06-2011, 05:31 AM
:2thumbs: We should make all of them..............probably in October we will go down to Branson a couple of days earlier, just like last year, but will meet all of you at the college when you get it.

Let's ryde :spyder: :yes:

SpyderLady
07-07-2011, 01:19 PM
God willing and the creeks don't rise John and I will be there for all of them. Can't wait for a little cooler weather tho.:shemademe_smilie:

Tripod
07-07-2011, 03:14 PM
We might be able to host a little get together at our place in October...it depends on our travel schedule...I'll keep you posted.

Tripod :joke:

SteveMac
07-07-2011, 09:58 PM
We might be able to host a little get together at our place in October...it depends on our travel schedule...I'll keep you posted.

Hope it works out! Look forward to meeting you.

Mo Lee
07-08-2011, 04:33 AM

Sure hope your in town, been counting on being able to meet you since you posted you moved back to Branson.

GloryRyders
07-08-2011, 05:33 AM

Sounds like a party:2thumbs::yes:.

SpyderLady
07-09-2011, 01:35 PM
Len, Need to know name and phone number if possible of the place Cowtown has rooms reserved to I can get one and have it put in my name. Thanks

SteveMac
07-09-2011, 10:23 PM
Len, Need to know name and phone number if possible of the place Cowtown has rooms reserved to I can get one and have it put in my name. Thanks

Ditto.

pitbull
07-10-2011, 05:34 PM
Here the address and number for all the rooms we have blocked of for October Branson trip. There held under cowtown. The hotel is awesome. We maybe required to move rooms from Friday night to Saturday because of booking but we will still be all together. Some of the rooms are suites so if you want to double up shouldn't be a problem. Just call in a will and let them know your with cowtown. Can hardly wait should be a great ryde! Rumor has it that we will have john from Elka and wife, also" j.e.d.d" Jim and wife from Iowa and Ike and Ruth but I'm not giving up my Spyder this time Ike lol......... Keeter center college of the ozarks
101 Opportunity Way, Point Lookout, MO 65726
Open Mon-Sat 10:30am-8pm; Sun 10am-2pm

(417)*239-1900. Branson trip October 7th 8th and 9th stay Friday and Saturday night

pitbull
07-13-2011, 05:31 PM
Things were starting to get boring on here....they way I spyder should have been made:thumbup:

Mo Lee
07-13-2011, 05:36 PM
Could It Be?

GloryRyders
07-13-2011, 06:51 PM
Could It Be?

The one someone said he was building about a year ago??? :dontknow:

2NFrnt
07-13-2011, 07:50 PM
Dang it Len, have you been snooping in my shop again?? :hun: Oh well, it sounded good...:D:roflblack:

Mo Lee
07-14-2011, 04:57 AM
Things were starting to get boring on here....they way I spyder should have been made:thumbup:
:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow: inquiring minds want to know.

owens9fingers
07-14-2011, 11:51 AM
Hey Len.............
Looks good....:thumbup:...... but how about a "Off Road" version??? :yikes:

BumbleBee
07-18-2011, 01:30 PM
All dates noted, be booking our room next week! :2thumbs:

How about more info. What are your plans for the next 3 months?

Any plans where we are going?

More info what we are going to do for October?

pitbull
07-21-2011, 10:19 AM
Hey Len.............
Looks good....:thumbup:...... but how about a "Off Road" version??? :yikes:
Lol it is a sharp bike...but not the ones i'm building...and gary its moving along pretty good excited to be finishing it soon.

SpyderLady
07-22-2011, 06:34 PM
All I can say is if the weather does not break for our August ride, I sure hope LEN has something cool, very very cool in mind for our ride:joke::joke::joke:

Really if this heat continues not sure I will make August ride.....

SteveMac
07-23-2011, 12:18 AM
Linda I think we just need to get into constant motion and continue moving till we get to someplace cool. Have a refreshing beverage and enjoy! hot hot hot!

All I can say is if the weather does not break for our August ride, I sure hope LEN has something cool, very very cool in mind for our ride:joke::joke::joke:

Really if this heat continues not sure I will make August ride.....

GloryRyders
07-23-2011, 07:02 PM
We have two weeks for the heat wave to break (HOPE,HOPE,HOPE). We had the :spyder:out this morning around 7AM and it was already in the high 80's :gaah::helpsmilie:

SteveMac
07-27-2011, 07:18 AM
Uhoh. Just realized that we are going to have to help my son move on the weekend of Aug-6. Looks like the only time work schedules will allow. Aaargh. So, we will see everyone in September!

GloryRyders
07-27-2011, 09:20 AM
Uhoh. Just realized that we are going to have to help my son move on the weekend of Aug-6. Looks like the only time work schedules will allow. Aaargh. So, we will see everyone in September!

Oh sure............any excues to get out of ryding in the heat:roflblack: Hopefully it won't be to bad for you either.............moving isn't on my list of fun thing to do:gaah:but ryding the Spyder is.:2thumbs:

SpyderLady
07-27-2011, 09:41 AM

Sure Steve..... any excuse not to ride in the heat with us. :yikes::lecturef_smilie::dontknow: Take it easy and don't get overheated. I will remember your excuse next time it is soooo hot.

SteveMac
07-27-2011, 10:02 AM
LOL. Believe me. I'd rather be riding than moving furniture. I am going to make the young guys do the heavy lifting though. I am sticking to pulling the trailer and light boxes!!!

Sure Steve..... any excuse not to ride in the heat with us. :yikes::lecturef_smilie::dontknow: Take it easy and don't get overheated. I will remember your excuse next time it is soooo hot.

SpyderLady
08-01-2011, 08:31 AM
Has anyone heard from Len lately? Just wondering when we will get an idea of where we are going on Saturday. Please correct me if I am wrong, but believe we are heading out around 9:00. LEN, oh LEN where are you??? :shemademe_smilie::dontknow:

xpeschon
08-01-2011, 09:02 AM
August 6th meet time 9am Cowtown..

As much as I would like to be on this one looks as though I am going to have to back down.. Short fuze is I either have family coming into town or I am headed to Council Bluffs Iowa, at any rate not gonna be able to attend this ride.. See you on next months, well I'm sure I will see you before then but Sept's ride is on the calendar..

X-Joe

GloryRyders
08-01-2011, 10:18 AM
Joe, well will miss you as always when you can't make it..................I'm also wondering where Len has been:dontknow:. What's the plan for Saturday:dontknow: Linda and I are planing on being their even if it is for only part of the day:lecturef_smilie:. I just need to keep her out of the really high heat and sun if it is going to be :lecturef_smilie:a hot one.:gaah: According to the current forecast it is only:hun: going to be in the low 90's.

SpyderLady
08-01-2011, 10:30 AM
Joe, well will miss you as always when you can't make it..................I'm also wondering where Len has been:dontknow:. What's the plan for Saturday:dontknow: Linda and I are planing on being their even if it is for only part of the day:lecturef_smilie:. I just need to keep her out of the really high heat and sun if it is going to be :lecturef_smilie:a hot one.:gaah: According to the current forecast it is only:hun: going to be in the low 90's.

Jim, take care of Linda. I have ordered some hydration vests. A friend uses it and it is great. Hoping to have mine by the ride and if so will let you look at it and maybe would be something you both would be able to order and use. Hope to see you all.

G-Man
08-02-2011, 11:06 AM
We'll meet at Cow Town at 0900 (9:00 am). Shoot the breeze a little, and do what business we may have.

From there, we'll take a short ryde over to the Rocking Chair, for a photo op. This is the one Saturday of the year that we can actually get up on the Chair. Cost is $5 per person. We may run into some other groups that are there for the same purpose. So a little more shootin' the breeze. I know the Lebanon HOG chapter is coming for the same purpose for their chapter ride. I also put the invite out the my ALR chapter.

After the Rocking Chair, we'll head over to Missouri Hicks, for lunch. Hang out in the AC, or sit on the porch. More breeze shootin'.

Once our belies are full, we're hot, and ready for a nap, we'll ryde out to Meramec Spring Park, south of St. James, to hang out under a shade tree by the water.

Speaking of water: if anyone intends to drive for this MOGANG Roundup, if you have a cooler, please bring it along. We'll fill it with ice and water. It's going to be a little warm.

Once we've all had enough of the cool breeze by the water, we'll head back into St. James for...wait for it...almost there...Ice Cream! Apparently, there is a new ice cream shop in town that we haven't tried yet.

Ice cream means the fun's over and it's time to bid farewell. Until next month!

For those down around Waynesville/St. Robert, we'll meet at Price Cutters at 0745, and PBO/KSU en route Cow Town at 0800. If you know any of those new Spyder owners in the area, and they're not on the web, please give them the info. I'll pass on to the St. George's (white RT up the street from us).

See ya

G-Man

medic 1
08-02-2011, 11:55 AM
If any of the Mo Gang are looking for a ride at the end of Aug, check out the posting on the Mo page about a poker run on Aug 27th. This starts in DeSota and we would enjoy having as many Spyder riders as possible. See you then Bill

SpyderLady
08-02-2011, 12:28 PM
I will be going the back way down to Cuba, leaving O'Fallon about 6:30 ish. If anyone is in the area and want to ride along, post and we can decide where and when to meet. One possibility is the Mobile station at Hwy Z & N. See you all on Saturday.:2thumbs:

SteveMac
08-02-2011, 12:29 PM
Aaaargh.
Wish I could be there!!
Have fun folks, sounds like a great day is planned!!

We'll meet at Cow Town at 0900 (9:00 am). Shoot the breeze a little, and do what business we may have.

From there, we'll take a short ryde over to the Rocking Chair, for a photo op. This is the one Saturday of the year that we can actually get up on the Chair. Cost is $5 per person. We may run into some other groups that are there for the same purpose. So a little more shootin' the breeze. I know the Lebanon HOG chapter is coming for the same purpose for their chapter ride. I also put the invite out the my ALR chapter.

After the Rocking Chair, we'll head over to Missouri Hicks, for lunch. Hang out in the AC, or sit on the porch. More breeze shootin'.

Once our belies are full, we're hot, and ready for a nap, we'll ryde out to Meramec Spring Park, south of St. James, to hang out under a shade tree by the water.

Speaking of water: if anyone intends to drive for this MOGANG Roundup, if you have a cooler, please bring it along. We'll fill it with ice and water. It's going to be a little warm.

Once we've all had enough of the cool breeze by the water, we'll head back into St. James for...wait for it...almost there...Ice Cream! Apparently, there is a new ice cream shop in town that we haven't tried yet.

Ice cream means the fun's over and it's time to bid farewell. Until next month!

For those down around Waynesville/St. Robert, we'll meet at Price Cutters at 0745, and PBO/KSU en route Cow Town at 0800. If you know any of those new Spyder owners in the area, and they're not on the web, please give them the info. I'll pass on to the St. George's (white RT up the street from us).

See ya

G-Man

SteveMac
08-02-2011, 12:31 PM
Bill
I am still planning on being there.
Hope others can as well.
Do you have a meeting place/time in the Farmington area?
Thanks
SteveMac

If any of the Mo Gang are looking for a ride at the end of Aug, check out the posting on the Mo page about a poker run on Aug 27th. This starts in DeSota and we would enjoy having as many Spyder riders as possible. See you then Bill

GloryRyders
08-02-2011, 03:23 PM
:2thumbs:............sounds like a plan. Linda and I will be their at least thru lunch since Mo Hicks is a favorite:)

ThreeFeet
08-02-2011, 05:04 PM
I want to get there on time!!! Sooo will leave home as soon as I figure out WHICH BYKE AM I TAKING!!!!:gaah: RT REALLY compfy. But HOT!!! Right foot and leg hot stuff!!!:( My Baby Corvette(RS) a lot less comphy but has foot pegs out and away from heat.:thumbup: It REALLY needs wheels balanced and align check to boot. BUT it needs to get out of the garage and see the world fly by. Will flip a coin come Friday night!!!:D:roflblack:

Mo Lee
08-02-2011, 05:24 PM
I want to get there on time!!! Sooo will leave home as soon as I figure out WHICH BYKE AM I TAKING!!!!:gaah: RT REALLY compfy. But HOT!!! Right foot and leg hot stuff!!!:( My Baby Corvette(RS) a lot less comphy but has foot pegs out and away from heat.:thumbup: It REALLY needs wheels balanced and align check to boot. BUT it needs to get out of the garage and see the world fly by. Will flip a coin come Friday night!!!:D:roflblack:
Yes and we havn't seen you in a while.

Mo Lee
08-02-2011, 05:40 PM
Did I mention I picked up a little something in the Rockies for everyone to try.:D:D

G-Man
08-02-2011, 06:29 PM
Oh Goodie!! Oysters!! yum-yum. BumbleBee has been so looking forward to those. roflmao

SteveMac
08-02-2011, 06:30 PM
Hmmm
Lemme guess.
Oysters??

Did I mention I picked up a little something in the Rockies for everyone to try.:D:D

BumbleBee
08-02-2011, 08:18 PM
My stomach is starting to turn, stop grossing me out "I could not find my BARF GUY :("

whatever you have to offer LEE, forget it, I will not try :yikes:

That's right, it has been awhile Sharon, be good to see you and the rest of the gang :)

Mo Lee
08-02-2011, 08:29 PM
Why does everyone think the worst of me, what ever did I do to deserve this reputation.:joke:

G-Man
08-02-2011, 08:36 PM
Why does everyone think the worst of me, what ever did I do to deserve this reputation.

Show up? :doorag:

BumbleBee
08-02-2011, 08:51 PM
Why does everyone think the worst of me, what ever did I do to deserve this reputation.:joke:

WORMS!!!!!!! Missing my BARF GUY :(

By the way, pass your bedtime, LOL LOL LOL

SteveMac
08-02-2011, 08:51 PM
Yeah. And just be . . . Lee?!!!

Show up? :doorag:

Lamonster
08-02-2011, 08:58 PM
WORMS!!!!!!! Missing my BARF GUY :(

By the way, pass your bedtime, LOL LOL LOL:dontknow::barf::lecturef_smilie:

BumbleBee
08-02-2011, 09:05 PM
:dontknow::barf::lecturef_smilie:

You have my BARF GUY, give him back to me!

LEE family eat worms "some kind of specialty, dried up worms", I believe they brought them along at the SpyderFest, :helpsmilie:

Not being mean, Lee goes super early to bed, well known "sorry LEE, can not help teasing you about that :roflblack:

Mo Lee
08-03-2011, 05:23 AM
It is not larva or oysters this time.

GloryRyders
08-03-2011, 06:46 AM
Lee............always looking forward to whatever speciality that you might bring to the table:dontknow:

Sharon.............thought that you fell off the ends of the earth.................glad that you will be their on Saturday.:2thumbs:

pitbull
08-03-2011, 11:36 AM
Wow miss a few days on here and were eating worms and throwing up.........Lamonts showing up and wea re riding in the heat......got to love spyderlovers. Looking forward to saturday. Witht hte gang and our Leader lol

redbirdz66
08-04-2011, 12:28 PM
Just wanted to drop a line and say hello. I have been wanting a Spyder for a few years, and finally bought "Trinity" about a month ago. She is awesome. I will definitely be checking in on here to get updates and info for rydes around MO. I won't be able to make this weekend's and probably Septemeber's ryde either (damn work...lol), but I look forward to meeting up for a ryde with other Spyder Lovers.

C'ya on the flyp syde....lol

Redbirdz66

GloryRyders
08-04-2011, 02:25 PM
Just wanted to drop a line and say hello. I have been wanting a Spyder for a few years, and finally bought "Trinity" about a month ago. She is awesome. I will definitely be checking in on here to get updates and info for rydes around MO. I won't be able to make this weekend's and probably Septemeber's ryde either (damn work...lol), but I look forward to meeting up for a ryde with other Spyder Lovers.

Redbirdz66

:congrats: on the spyder and :welcome: to the world of Spyderlovers. Where in Eastern Missouri are you? Make plans now for the October ryde and stay in Branson the weekend of the 7th, 8th, and 9th. Their should still be available rooms that are reserved at the College of the Ozarks. Give Len:doorag: a call at Cowtown USA in Cuba (573-885-6300) and introduce yourself. He is the unofficial leader of our little band.:clap::D

SteveMac
08-04-2011, 03:20 PM
I am just south of Cape Girardeau, so if you ever want to hook up on the ryde to Cuba or Branson or heck,,, anywhere just pop me a PM!

Redbirdz66

ThreeFeet
08-04-2011, 06:25 PM
Lee............always looking forward to whatever speciality that you might bring to the table:dontknow:

Sharon.............thought that you fell off the ends of the earth.................glad that you will be their on Saturday.:2thumbs: Got back from that trip and I haven't been right since!!! seems I really have to have a :spyder2: to sit on 24/7!!!! The heat is the worst!!! Linda you can't get sick cause you didn't ask me first!!! Soo you and I will stay in the cool and then RUN like crazy for the bikes and spin out and away before the heat figures out we're gone!!!! Ya think? No? And Lee whatcha bringing??? Is is legal???:yikes::roflblack: In the meantime yall keep yer cool!!! See Ya

ThreeFeet
08-04-2011, 06:28 PM

Redbirdz66Where at in East MO?? inquireing minds need to know!!:welcome:

redbirdz66
08-05-2011, 01:16 PM
I am in the St. Charles area.....lol.....gotta keep a low-profile.

GloryRyders
08-05-2011, 08:22 PM
I am in the St. Charles area.....lol.....gotta keep a low-profile.

There are other MoGang members in the St. Charles area.............keep an eye out for them to respond to you:2thumbs:. Besides I am not that far way, I am in the city proper, we need to meet and greet sometime.:lecturef_smilie:

Mo Lee
08-06-2011, 05:49 AM
Any uniform requirements for today?:hun::hun::hun::joke::roflblack:

SteveMac
08-06-2011, 06:59 AM
Have a great time today folks and be safe!

I am getting ready to begin loading the trailer with furniture. Yuck.

See ya. Enjoy the rYde!!!!

GloryRyders
08-06-2011, 05:42 PM
Have a great time today folks and be safe!

I am getting ready to begin loading the trailer with furniture. Yuck.

See ya. Enjoy the rYde!!!!

I bet we had more fun than you did:ohyea::ohyea:It's a shame that you had to miss the ryde today..............weather cooperated, at least in the morning, and lunch was great!:clap: I'm sure that someone will be posting pictures of all of us on the "BIG Rocking Chair" with all the :spyder: gathered around.:2thumbs:

ThreeFeet
08-06-2011, 05:44 PM
The ryde was fun and am sorry I had to quit early. Was REALLY great seeing ya'll since I missed the last 2 rydes!!! Great that Lamont was along for the fun too. Hope Linda and Jim got back home OK. And Spyder Lady Linda got the brakes fixed from makin ya go nuts!!! BUT that usually travels with us everytime we ryde together ............you know NUTS????:joke: I thank you Linda for the use of your sun glasses!!!! GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!:thumbup: I do wish I had my stuff together tho Forgot the sun glasses, the camera, can't find the pants to the Frogg Toggs!!!! Totally lost it today..... brain someplace else!!! Hope Bumblebee got home ok. I know the heat was gettin to you too. I think the guys were doin ok but us girls were having our issues with the heat.( in my case it's those dad gum hot flashes!!!!) Anyway hope all get to get home ok.:2thumbs::clap:

SpyderLady
08-06-2011, 06:50 PM
Great day in spite of the heat. I went to the wrong ice cream shop, but still got my treat!! I am home.. safe and now much cooler. Take care everyone see you next month or sooner

SteveMac
08-07-2011, 10:55 AM
Hey Jim
I saw some of the pics and it does look like a great time was had by all ( in spite of the heat)!

I am QUITE sure you guys had more fun than me. Ever notice how a high humidity 110 index feels different on the Spyder than it does on say,, mowing and weed trimming,, or moving furniture as an example!!

We were so happy to finish up. After moving my son in, I broke out the screw gun and tools and began putting some ent. centers etc together for him. With every bolt, nail, and door hinge installed, I was thinking how much more fun I'd be having at the ice cream shoppe! But 'ol dad has to be there. Like every one else, I'd do just about anything for my kid. And since we haven't figured out how to be in two places at once (like Len and Lamont seem to be able to do LOL) we just had to be there helping him today.

Well, we finished up around 8:00 and got a shower then headed over to eat at Helen Fitzgeralds Pub near or in Kirkwood. I'm not real familiar with where the boundaries are, but my son moved to Crestwood where I hope he will stay for his final four years of school. We come back up to STL in September for his "white coat" ceremony. He goes to STLCOP over by Barnes Jewish Hospital. The food was good and we ended the day on a happy note with just me, Connie, our son and his girlfriend having a nice meal together. That really made up for the hard work of the day.

Anyway. I digress. Sure wish we coulda been there, but we are glad you all had a good time and survived the heat!!

Prayers for the safety of all who headed over to Sturgis. By the way, I never heard, is Len taking the chopper or a Performance RT or some other ride?

Stay safe. We will see you next time!

Steve and Connie Mac

I bet we had more fun than you did:ohyea::ohyea:It's a shame that you had to miss the ryde today..............weather cooperated, at least in the morning, and lunch was great!:clap: I'm sure that someone will be posting pictures of all of us on the "BIG Rocking Chair" with all the :spyder: gathered around.:2thumbs:

SpyderLady
08-07-2011, 12:45 PM

Redbirdz66 Look for my purple spyder. John and I live in O'Fallon.. John rides a silver RT... We would be more than happy to have you join us for a ride or whatever. Keep in touch

GloryRyders
08-07-2011, 03:47 PM
Steve............Crestwood is real close (just outside the city limits) to where we live..............if you come in town for a visit with your son, let me know and we can maybe meet up with you:2thumbs:.

SteveMac
08-07-2011, 04:21 PM
Excellent! We will definitely do that. We can make a nice ryde to see our son (Todd is his name) by coming up through old Hwy 61. The area they Bloomsdale is really scenic. So I think we will make the trip as often as possible. We we will be in touch!!

Steve............Crestwood is real close (just outside the city limits) to where we live..............if you come in town for a visit with your son, let me know and we can maybe meet up with you:2thumbs:.

SteveMac
08-07-2011, 04:23 PM
Correction Linda
John rydes the PERFORMANCE RT!!!

LOL. I couldn't resist.

Missed being with you all!

Look for my purple spyder. John and I live in O'Fallon.. John rides a silver RT... We would be more than happy to have you join us for a ride or whatever. Keep in touch

pitbull
08-07-2011, 11:51 PM
Correction Linda
John rydes the PERFORMANCE RT!!!

LOL. I couldn't resist.

Missed being with you all!

Love it!!!! You were boothvmissed steve!

SpyderLady
08-16-2011, 07:57 AM
Okay Len, I know I am a little early.... but wanted to get you thinking about where we will be going for the September ride. :chat: Let's get some more chatter going.

Sure missed you for the return trip to Central Dairy:shemademe_smilie:....

SteveMac
08-16-2011, 08:09 AM
Linda
Your just happy it won't be 110 degrees in the shade for this ride. Aren't you?!?

(me too).

Okay Len, I know I am a little early.... but wanted to get you thinking about where we will be going for the September ride. :chat: Let's get some more chatter going.

Sure missed you for the return trip to Central Dairy:shemademe_smilie:....

SpyderDavidson
08-16-2011, 08:59 AM
Since the official ride is October 9th, if someone wantsto add a fun ride, I found this info. The ride would be about 200 miles roundtrip. The first Saturday in October Versailles, MO has an Apple Festival. It’ssupposed to be the biggest one day event in the state. See attachment. Anyoneup for a ride or meet us there?

GloryRyders
08-16-2011, 02:28 PM
:D This might be a fun thing to do................we will have to check the calendar as it gets closer.

Hey Len, what are we doing for September:dontknow: Inquiring minds want to know? Linda and I will see you either Thursday or Saturday.........depending how things are going in the shop:clap::2thumbs:

spydermonkey4
08-16-2011, 09:54 PM
What is the going rate everyone is paying for the reserved block of rooms for our Branson ride ? I just booked mine it is $151.00 per night. Is this correct ?

pitbull
08-17-2011, 09:39 AM
Hey Gang, September ride huumm have 3 options, just kinda waiting alittle closer to see the weather to set it in stone. Looking forward to our October trip. On the room, they are pricey, but they are really hi end sweets, set up for 2 couples, there in the main lodge that is very first class, if you all would like a bit cheaper room you can book in the normal room that is behind the main center. Either way is fine google the ketter center at college of the Ozarks in Branson mo. Very neat place. And feel free to have a room all to your self there pretty cool, going to be a really layed back relaxing weekend.... No getting in a hurry all easy go fun weekend.

pitbull
08-17-2011, 09:42 AM
O and we have to convince Sam and carola to make the trip with us. Won't be the same without them.

GloryRyders
08-17-2011, 10:31 AM
O and we have to convince Sam and carola to make the trip with us. Won't be the same without them.

Talked to Sam on Saturday afternoon at Cowtown when we stopped by..............he indicated that they will decide if they can make it when the date gets a little closer, depends how Carol is doing and how she feels.

Come on guys, you need to come with the gang :2thumbs:

SpyderLady
08-28-2011, 09:15 AM
OK Len..... It is only 6 days till we have our Sept MOGANG ride...... is the time still 9:00 at Cowtown? and where are we headed!!!!! Details, I need Details. LOL:shemademe_smilie:

xpeschon
08-28-2011, 09:59 AM
I want to know if I am still part of the MoGang, ha ha?? Reason being is it appears I will not be able to make the Sept ride as planned,,, I have family coming in from Iowa, short notice for me.. I know, I know, bring them along--I do plan on doing the final ride at Branson... I'm am so much looking forward to that one.. I'll see you soon Len, very soon...

X-Joe

SteveMac
08-28-2011, 10:53 AM
I want to know if I am still part of the MoGang, ha ha?? Reason being is it appears I will not be able to make the Sept ride as planned,,, I have family coming in from Iowa, short notice for me.. I know, I know, bring them along--I do plan on doing the final ride at Branson... I'm am so much looking forward to that one.. I'll see you soon Len, very soon...

X-Joe

Joe it seems like life gets in the way for all of us sometimes. Miss seeing ya bro. We are looking forward to October also!!

Fire Joe
08-28-2011, 11:26 AM
Just wanted to say that I hope you all have a great time! :thumbup: It's a work weekend for me so I am out this time.

spydermonkey4
08-28-2011, 09:06 PM
I will be at cowtown Sat. morning before 9AM. Anyone coming up 21 maybe we can ryde together ? Let me know.

SteveMac
08-29-2011, 06:48 AM
Just wanted to say that I hope you all have a great time! :thumbup: It's a work weekend for me so I am out this time.

Bummer Joe. How is October looking? Darn work. Too bad we need it to pay the bills!

Mo Lee
08-29-2011, 06:05 PM
I'm still thinking, however due to schedule conflict I was wondering if we will be disowned by the MoGang if we miss the Branson trip in Oct. I found out the Valkyrie fall ride we did last year is the same weekend and it will be my only chance this year to get together with another great group.:(

SteveMac
08-29-2011, 08:21 PM
I'm still thinking, however due to schedule conflict I was wondering if we will be disowned by the MoGang if we miss the Branson trip in Oct. I found out the Valkyrie fall ride we did last year is the same weekend and it will be my only chance this year to get together with another great group.:(

Well that's JUST great. We may as well just hand the go kart trophy over to Len now. Aaaargh!! LOL!!!

Seriously you can't be disowned cause then you'd be a free agent and we might lose you to some Illinois group! No way. No how!

ThreeFeet
08-29-2011, 10:40 PM
Since the official ride is October 9th, if someone wantsto add a fun ride, I found this info. The ride would be about 200 miles roundtrip. The first Saturday in October Versailles, MO has an Apple Festival. It’ssupposed to be the biggest one day event in the state. See attachment. Anyoneup for a ride or meet us there?
Sounds like a Winner!!!! But it said The Festival is on Saturday the 8th. Sooo what's the official ryde? Would like to go to the fun on the 8th. Can't stay but would like to meander around up there. Gotta get some apple pie!!!! Hope they have icecream too!!! Any way I would be coming from the Rolla area. Could meet in Jeff City then head south and East on 54 I guess.Don't know any spots on that road to meet up with you. Or just meet up in Versalles. Whatchathink?? ThreeFeet.

SpyderLady
08-30-2011, 01:17 PM
Sounds like a Winner!!!! But it said The Festival is on Saturday the 8th. Sooo what's the official ryde? Would like to go to the fun on the 8th. Can't stay but would like to meander around up there. Gotta get some apple pie!!!! Hope they have icecream too!!! Any way I would be coming from the Rolla area. Could meet in Jeff City then head south and East on 54 I guess.Don't know any spots on that road to meet up with you. Or just meet up in Versalles. Whatchathink?? ThreeFeet.

Okay now you all are beginning to confuse me.:yikes: I thought our Oct ride leaves on Friday the 7th of October. And yet the above is in conflict with our ride.... HELP :helpsmilie:Are we talking about doing this during our week-end ride the 7-9th or what?????

ThreeFeet
08-30-2011, 04:33 PM
Okay now you all are beginning to confuse me.:yikes: I thought our Oct ride leaves on Friday the 7th of October. And yet the above is in conflict with our ride.... HELP :helpsmilie:Are we talking about doing this during our week-end ride the 7-9th or what????? Nope I AM! I can't afford the Branson thing but could get by with the one going up to Versalles it'll be just me heading north. If others want to go from Branson up to Versalles that's up to them. There's ALL KINDS of rydes that weekend from all over the place. This one is for the Apple festavel(spelling??) seems it only does this once a year and they have a fun time with apples. I guess. But sounded like fun AND I MIGHT GET SOME APPLE PIE WITH ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't beat that with a stick!!! This should probably have been put in it's own thread but me thinks that SpyderDavidson thought you all could make it a whole day trip from Branson or from up north back down to Branson makeing it a long 200 mi ++ trip???? or something like that? Help me out here SpyderDavidson!!! Check out Page 3 # 72 post and that might explain this mess I got me into!!!

SpyderLady
08-30-2011, 06:17 PM
Nope I AM! I can't afford the Branson thing but could get by with the one going up to Versalles it'll be just me heading north. If others want to go from Branson up to Versalles that's up to them. There's ALL KINDS of rydes that weekend from all over the place. This one is for the Apple festavel(spelling??) seems it only does this once a year and they have a fun time with apples. I guess. But sounded like fun AND I MIGHT GET SOME APPLE PIE WITH ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't beat that with a stick!!! This should probably have been put in it's own thread but me thinks that SpyderDavidson thought you all could make it a whole day trip from Branson or from up north back down to Branson makeing it a long 200 mi ++ trip???? or something like that? Help me out here SpyderDavidson!!! Check out Page 3 # 72 post and that might explain this mess I got me into!!!
OK 3 feet go back and read carefully. It looks like the Apple Festival (or whatever it is) is the FIRST week-end in October.... not the same week-end as our group ride. OMG....put your glasses on.... LOL :lecturef_smilie::trike:

Mo Lee
08-31-2011, 04:18 AM
Children:lecturef_smilie:

ThreeFeet
08-31-2011, 09:30 AM
OK 3 feet go back and read carefully. It looks like the Apple Festival (or whatever it is) is the FIRST week-end in October.... not the same week-end as our group ride. OMG....put your glasses on.... LOL :lecturef_smilie::trike::opps::opps::yikes: MY BAD!!!!Wasn't using my glasses,,,,,,,,, can't see with em on!!!!LOL Sorry bout that!!! But think I would like to do this particular ryde. How bout you?? Still can't do the Branson thing.

SteveMac
08-31-2011, 12:59 PM
Warm here in Cape thus week. I'll be bringing a cooler full of water!
http://tapatalk.com/mu/a6898c33-7682-b836.jpg

pitbull
09-01-2011, 02:31 PM
Ok GANG....I'm finally posting this!!!! Ok this SAturdays Ride will leave from Cowtown, meet time is around 9am at the Cowtown Gates. We are headed forthe first ime in 2 years EAST....taking 66 to st.clair up 30 to 141 for lunch at Bandanas....Personal FAVORIT, then makeing a loop down south back up and to TED DREWS FOR ICE CREAM....JIM AND LINDAS TREAT...JK but it is awesome little far for a few of you but I owe to the gang to head there way should be a great day...might be a little hot sorry guys we will have alot of cool down stops and breaks. We also will have MARK CROW riding with us once we hit 141 a pastor friend of mine from OK city see ya in about 36 hours........I know I know I'm a slacker...but I have been doing some filming so kinda been over busy but stikll trying to keep all the ends tied up..........lol

GloryRyders
09-01-2011, 02:44 PM
:2thumbs:.................going to be a fun day and I know all the short cuts to Ted Drewes:D. See all of you at 9:00 AM:clap:

SteveMac
09-01-2011, 03:52 PM
I have been working on editing a very important video,,,,, but that is just gonna have to get set aside! We will roll into Cuba about 8:00 on Friday nite. See you all on Saturday morning!

SpyderLady
09-01-2011, 06:14 PM
I will be there with...... well without.... John has to be at his house he is selling.... yesssss finally have a contract.... but he will try to meet up with us at Ted Drews... OF Course since it is treat time. BTW..... Brenda (Orphans) is in the hospital in Farmington.... very bad kidney infection so they will not be able to ride with us. Keep her in your prayers.

SteveMac
09-01-2011, 09:26 PM
...TED DREWS FOR ICE CREAM....JIM AND LINDAS TREAT......

SUWEET. Have I said how much we love Jim and Linda lately??? :ohyea::ohyea::ohyea:

SteveMac
09-01-2011, 09:27 PM
I will be there with...... well without.... John has to be at his house he is selling.... yesssss finally have a contract.... but he will try to meet up with us at Ted Drews... OF Course since it is treat time. BTW..... Brenda (Orphans) is in the hospital in Farmington.... very bad kidney infection so they will not be able to ride with us. Keep her in your prayers.

Oh man, I hate to hear that. Hope all will be OK. Brenda, get well soon. :pray:

Mo Lee
09-02-2011, 05:42 AM
Well that's JUST great. We may as well just hand the go kart trophy over to Len now. Aaaargh!! LOL!!!

Seriously you can't be disowned cause then you'd be a free agent and we might lose you to some Illinois group! No way. No how!
Dang did you have to bring up the go-kart thing to make it harder to make a decision.:chat:

SteveMac
09-02-2011, 07:28 AM
Dang did you have to bring up the go-kart thing to make it harder to make a decision.:chat:

I felt that I had an obligation to do it. LOL! My go kart was really slow for some reason. Perhaps the load it was carrying was a bit too much. You pass me on on side and Len on the other. That just isn't right!

I know you said Valkyrie, but are you sure you're not sneaking off with a Harley group? OMG!

Mo Lee
09-02-2011, 08:40 AM
I felt that I had an obligation to do it. LOL! My go kart was really slow for some reason. Perhaps the load it was carrying was a bit too much. You pass me on on side and Len on the other. That just isn't right!

I know you said Valkyrie, but are you sure you're not sneaking off with a Harley group? OMG!
THAT IS JUST WRONG! Everyone knows if I even looked at a Harley it would upset the world balance and who knows might even cause all kinds of world disasters.

xpeschon
09-02-2011, 09:21 AM
:D

pitbull
09-02-2011, 09:25 AM
THAT IS JUST WRONG! Everyone knows if I even looked at a Harley it would upset the world balance and who knows might even cause all kinds of world disasters........ALL I'm saying is V-ROD!............

pitbull
09-02-2011, 09:28 AM

I know you said Valkyrie, but are you sure you're not sneaking off with a Harley group? OMG!....THERE IS GO-Karts in branson......O IT IS SO ON!!!!! Come on LEE......U have to defend your title.....wait did you win that race??????huummmm...I don't remember seeing you at the finish line :-)LOL

BumbleBee
09-02-2011, 09:59 AM
Sorry Len and gang, we will not be in, we have other obligations to fill (our ALR Chapter) :(

Big Event coming up in October for us, lots to do in the meantime!

G-Man is now the Director and I am Membership Chairman for the second year, we have to be there :)

ThreeFeet
09-02-2011, 10:09 AM
Ok GANG....I'm finally posting this!!!! Ok this SAturdays Ride will leave from Cowtown, meet time is around 9am at the Cowtown Gates. We are headed forthe first ime in 2 years EAST....taking 66 to st.clair up 30 to 141 for lunch at Bandanas....Personal FAVORIT, then makeing a loop down south back up and to TED DREWS FOR ICE CREAM....JIM AND LINDAS TREAT...JK but it is awesome little far for a few of you but I owe to the gang to head there way should be a great day...might be a little hot sorry guys we will have alot of cool down stops and breaks. We also will have MARK CROW riding with us once we hit 141 a pastor friend of mine from OK city see ya in about 36 hours........I know I know I'm a slacker...but I have been doing some filming so kinda been over busy but stikll trying to keep all the ends tied up..........lolWere IS 141. I couldn't find it on my Mo map. Have 151,147,185,161 but not a 141. I want to be able to find my way home if we all decide to spit up:D. Don't have a working compass on the bike LOL. :roflblack: Oh well follow the leader. If YOU get lost don't look at me I didn't do it!!!!:opps::D

SteveMac
09-02-2011, 01:35 PM
Three hours and counting until I can leave work and get on the road to Cuba. Tick tock. I REALLY need to get away this weekend. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

SpyderLady
09-02-2011, 02:49 PM
Were IS 141. I couldn't find it on my Mo map. Have 151,147,185,161 but not a 141. I want to be able to find my way home if we all decide to spit up:D. Don't have a working compass on the bike LOL. :roflblack: Oh well follow the leader. If YOU get lost don't look at me I didn't do it!!!!:opps::D

141 is on the maps...... look around the Fenton area. It even crosses Tesson Ferry which is Hwy 21 , it also crosses Hwy 30. You won't get lost.
See you tomorrow morning.

SpyderLady
09-02-2011, 02:51 PM
....THERE IS GO-Karts in branson......O IT IS SO ON!!!!! Come on LEE......U have to defend your title.....wait did you win that race??????huummmm...I don't remember seeing you at the finish line :-)LOL

Do girls compete against each other or is the race open to all. I have not had a chance to race any of you.... ought to be fun :clap::clap::clap::trike:
Bring it on!!!

Mo Lee
09-02-2011, 04:12 PM
.......ALL I'm saying is V-ROD!............
My point exactly, everyone says a V-Rod isn't a Harley and all I did was sit on it and look at all the Hurricanes, Tornados, and Earthquakes this year.

SteveMac
09-02-2011, 04:17 PM
Do girls compete against each other or is the race open to all. I have not had a chance to race any of you.... ought to be fun :clap::clap::clap::trike:
Bring it on!!!

We all ran together. But Len and Lee are like Ricky Bobby and Cal from Talladega Nights. "if your not first your last"! Real cut throat stuff!

GloryRyders
09-02-2011, 06:03 PM
Were IS 141. I couldn't find it on my Mo map. Have 151,147,185,161 but not a 141. I want to be able to find my way home if we all decide to spit up:D. Don't have a working compass on the bike LOL. :roflblack: Oh well follow the leader. If YOU get lost don't look at me I didn't do it!!!!:opps::D

Threefeet............you won't get lost:dontknow:.........I'll make sure you all can get back to I44, pointed in the right direction, since you will be running in my stomping grounds:2thumbs:. From Ted Drewes you will be less than 15 minuets from the highway and then it's 80 miles back to Cowntown:D.

GloryRyders
09-02-2011, 06:04 PM

Threefeet............you won't get lost:dontknow:.........I'll make sure you all can get back to I44, pointed in the right direction, since you will be running in my stomping grounds:2thumbs:. From Ted Drewes you will be less than 15 minuets from the highway and then it's 80 miles back to Cowtown:D.

GloryRyders
09-03-2011, 05:00 PM
Hope all made it home safe and sound from the ryde Saturday:dontknow:............the rain could have stayed away for a couple more hours but it is what it is:sour:.
Len, when I discovered that you did not pull out with the others, I deposited them on a parking lot and came back looking for you and the rest...but no where to be found. I hope that you made it out of town safely and didn't get lost. Linda and I had a great time as always........looking forward to the October ryde to Branson.:2thumbs:

By the way.....Threefeet, what happened to you......you were missed!

SpyderLady
09-03-2011, 07:15 PM
I had a great time as always. As has become the norm we broke another temp record today. Can't wait till our Oct trip. Should be great. Custard at Teds was the best. We made it home just fine. In fact no rain our way

Mo Lee
09-03-2011, 07:25 PM
Home safe! Had ice cream in Postosi with Mr and Mrs Cowtown. Met X-Joe on Hwy 8 and rode back to Waynesville with him, called Lily and had her meet us in St Robert for more ice cream.:D

ThreeFeet
09-03-2011, 08:14 PM
Hope all made it home safe and sound from the ryde Saturday:dontknow:............the rain could have stayed away for a couple more hours but it is what it is:sour:.
Len, when I discovered that you did not pull out with the others, I deposited them on a parking lot and came back looking for you and the rest...but no where to be found. I hope that you made it out of town safely and didn't get lost. Linda and I had a great time as always........looking forward to the October ryde to Branson.:2thumbs:

By the way.....Threefeet, what happened to you......you were missed!Hi all. I screwed up big time in that I got heat exhaustion on Thursday and turned around and got it again on Friday!!!! Was no way I could go,:opps:ended up with cramps:sour:. Kept thinking I could make it then the thought of 100 deg. heat was more than I could handle mentally let alone physically. To many years of abusing my bod in the heat and ignoring the consequences have not been kind to me. Stupidity does NOT run in my family I HAVE IT ALL!!!!! I keep trying to do things I think I am getting to old to do. But just couldn't do this one. Hope you all had a good ryde. No problems, see all the sites,etc. I sent a note to Spyderlady but too late for her to catch it before ya'll got together me thinks. :dontknow:

SteveMac
09-03-2011, 09:11 PM
Hey gang. I thought I posted already so if this hits twice, sorry!

Great great rYde today. Len and I were tallying and at one point we had close to twenty riders today on a 100+ degree day! And if you thought it was tough keeping up with Len on the performance RT, well, when he got on that Ducati,,, well forget about it!!!
http://tapatalk.com/mu/a6898f52-ddc0-8892.jpg

Despite a bit of rain, we had a blast! sitting here in Cuba now just chiilin at a local watering hole.

Oh and I now see why Ted Drewes is so famous. Glad I don't live closer!!! YUM.
http://tapatalk.com/mu/a6898f52-de30-214e.jpg

SteveMac
09-04-2011, 08:50 AM
Home safe! Had ice cream in Postosi with Mr and Mrs Cowtown. Met X-Joe on Hwy 8 and rode back to Waynesville with him, called Lily and had her meet us in St Robert for more ice cream.:D

You keep eating all that ice cream and you'll have the same problem with the goKarts that I do,,,,,!!

SpyderLady
09-04-2011, 10:08 AM
:yikes:
You keep eating all that ice cream and you'll have the same problem with the goKarts that I do,,,,,!!:roflblack::roflblack::shemademe_smilie:

pitbull
09-04-2011, 08:06 PM
Good ride mogang you all are great to ride with! Through all the ups and downs you all just keep showing up and riding with smiles! Love it! And yes I did jump ship and ride a monster today...... Won't lie it was really a fun ride nothing like rolling into big power..... I played safe most of the time. The one cool thing it aloud me to share lanes with you all and that was pretty cool! Thanks everyone for making this growing group a great bunch..... I can only imagin what bransons going to be like! And yes the go-kart racing is open to all!!! But I am defending my title, and now lee is dropping out I need some good contenders.... With this group I'm sure there will be some tuff comp,........ I'm letting the air out of all your kart tires :-)

Mo Lee
09-05-2011, 05:51 AM
Good ride mogang you all are great to ride with! Through all the ups and downs you all just keep showing up and riding with smiles! Love it! And yes I did jump ship and ride a monster today...... Won't lie it was really a fun ride nothing like rolling into big power..... I played safe most of the time. The one cool thing it aloud me to share lanes with you all and that was pretty cool! Thanks everyone for making this growing group a great bunch..... I can only imagin what bransons going to be like! And yes the go-kart racing is open to all!!! But I am defending my title, and now lee is dropping out I need some good contenders.... With this group I'm sure there will be some tuff comp,........ I'm letting the air out of all your kart tires :-)
Don't get too confident, you might get a suprise entry.:lecturef_smilie:

pitbull
09-05-2011, 04:48 PM
No worries lee I already got a spot picked out for your trophy on my mantel! And the champion racer jacket is being custom fitted :-)......! It's in the bag :-) lol haha

GloryRyders
09-05-2011, 06:51 PM
Sounds like a CHALLANGE to me:dontknow:. Can he backup the "big talk".:roflblack:

Mo Lee
09-06-2011, 04:22 AM
No worries lee I already got a spot picked out for your trophy on my mantel! And the champion racer jacket is being custom fitted :-)......! It's in the bag :-) lol haha
This is one time I wish I had a clone!

GloryRyders
09-06-2011, 06:39 AM
This is one time I wish I had a clone!

Lee, maybe the "throw down challenge" can happen at another place and time:dontknow:. We could probably sell tickets and popcorn:popcorn: and make it a fund raiser for Spyderfest.:roflblack:

pitbull
09-06-2011, 04:36 PM
This is one time I wish I had a clone! Then I'd just have to pass both of you!!!...lol hahah jk......or am I?!!???!!???!! ;-)

SteveMac
09-19-2011, 10:55 PM
Has anyone heard from Jeff and Brenda (Adopted Orphans) lately?

Last I heard, Brenda was in the hospital. Hope they are both doing OK. I've not seen them on the boards lately, but they weren't on a lot to begin with, and I don't have any other contact info for them.

Anyways, hope all is well with them and hope they can make the October trip. :pray:

GloryRyders
09-20-2011, 05:25 AM
Haven't heard a peep out of them and haven't seen any posts:dontknow:.............:agree: , hope all is OK!

pitbull
09-20-2011, 09:29 AM
There on facebook, and I did cummunicate with brenda last night and I belive they are fine and comming to play with us on our Ozark Mountain trip. I'll see if I can get them to post on here.

pitbull
09-20-2011, 09:34 AM
Just incase anyone misssed it on the main forms, We have about 6 or 7 rooms left at the goodmen center and the keeter center one location 2 building. If you haven't booked yet you may want to the hotel is booked out, make sure to let them know your with the Cowtown group.

Fire Joe
09-20-2011, 02:39 PM
2 years in a row that the Branson trip falls on my weekend to work :(

Hope you all have a blast and looking forward to all the pics and stories once you all get back. Have a great time gang! :thumbup:

SteveMac
09-20-2011, 06:37 PM
We will miss ya Joe!