PDA

View Full Version : Spyders and Bikes!!!

sandrunr1
07-04-2011, 02:08 PM
My friend and yes I have a friend from Spokane bought a used 2009 SE5 for 11,200. Had 3600 miles on it. He decided to take his wife to the parking lot so she could learn to ryde. After a couple hours learning, she rode up to him and said " you will love yours when you get one". So, he started hunting for another. This was about 4 months ago after he had sold his Harley because age was catching up. Yesterday, I found another 2009 SE5 with 3400 miles for the same price. Emailed him and he bought it. He will pick it up on the 13th. A year and a half ago, I didnt have a Spyder or motorcycle. Hadn't ridden in 20 years. Now I have 2 Spyders and 2 Honda's. My wife rydes also. Oh well, had to get even with him for getting me back into riding. My wife went to the dealer one and half years ago and her hand got stuck on the hand grips of a Spyder. Wouldn't come loose till the sold sign went on. Still having the time of our lives.

Spyder Cat
07-04-2011, 02:11 PM
:ohyea: :clap: :2thumbs: :yes: :roflblack:

And the fun is just beginning!
Ryde safe and have many more miles and many more smiles!

My friend and yes I have a friend from Spokane bought a used 2009 SE5 for 11,200. Had 3600 miles on it. He decided to take his wife to the parking lot so she could learn to ryde. After a couple hours learning, she rode up to him and said " you will love yours when you get one". So, he started hunting for another. This was about 4 months ago after he had sold his Harley because age was catching up. Yesterday, I found another 2009 SE5 with 3400 miles for the same price. Emailed him and he bought it. He will pick it up on the 13th. A year and a half ago, I didnt have a Spyder or motorcycle. Hadn't ridden in 20 years. Now I have 2 Spyders and 2 Honda's. My wife rydes also. Oh well, had to get even with him for getting me back into riding. My wife went to the dealer one and half years ago and her hand got stuck on the hand grips of a Spyder. Wouldn't come loose till the sold sign went on. Still having the time of our lives.

ARtraveler
07-04-2011, 03:31 PM
:2thumbs::2thumbs: Great Outcome!

SpyderAnn01
07-04-2011, 03:34 PM
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

MaggieMae
07-04-2011, 07:08 PM
The very same thing happened to me... just went to look and came home an owner... never looked back.... never regretted the decision. Have fun!!! :congrats:

SpydeRider2010
07-04-2011, 08:16 PM
sounds like a lost, win situation :2thumbs:

Bob Denman
07-05-2011, 06:47 AM
Pretty soon your calendars are going to be filled with dates for rides and notes of upcoming rallies... Look what you've started! :2thumbs: