PDA

View Full Version : Nice Day

Mo Lee
07-02-2011, 09:24 AM
For a ride to Jeff City for ice cream.

Y Rider
07-02-2011, 10:32 AM
CanAm-Y and I were planning a trip to Cuba Friday and stay overnight so we could join in on your ride today but the heat got the best of us. :( We had a humidex of 110 degrees so we didn't attemp it. Hopefully the weather will cooperate so we can make next months ride.

GloryRyders
07-03-2011, 06:10 AM
:2thumbs:......your right Lee, we had a fun day even though it was a hot one.:gaah: Central Dairy in Jeff City was a great stop but one of these days we will have to beat Len to the frount of the line, so we can get even with him:lecturef_smilie:By the time we got home, about 5:30, it was 98 with a heat factor of 107.............just a little on the toasty side.
Who won the GO-CART CHALLENGE?:doorag:

SteveMac
07-03-2011, 10:27 AM
For us it was a great weekend and just got better this morning. We came in Friday watched fireworks and ate a great meal at the Hick.

Then spent a great day with you all capped off by a visit to family we haven't visited before. Everyone took a cool dip in the lake while we visited. It was very nice and leisurely!

Then this morning we are having the best breakfast at Back In The Day Cafe. This place is now on the return again and again list.

Anyway. Awesome weekend. Thanks to all! See you next month. Be safe.

Gearing up now for the three hour rYde home!!!

chickenhoose
07-03-2011, 11:08 AM
Hi,
You have my curiosity up. Where is back in the day located? It sounds like a place we would like to spyder to if close enough. We were in your neck of the woods[cape] last month. Maybe sometime we can meet and ride Shawnee Forest or bald knob sometime.
thanks, Jerry and Leesa

SteveMac
07-03-2011, 02:45 PM
Hi,
You have my curiosity up. Where is back in the day located? It sounds like a place we would like to spyder to if close enough. We were in your neck of the woods[cape] last month. Maybe sometime we can meet and ride Shawnee Forest or bald knob sometime.
thanks, Jerry and Leesa

Hi! Not knowing which way you are coming in, I will bring you in on hwy19N. At the intersection of Washington and 19, turn left (W) onto Washington. At the fourway stop turn left onto Smith St. Then first right puts you there. Enjoy!

Where do you live?
[edit] I see now that I am on my PC and not Taptalk..that you live in Mcleansboro, Illinois. Some good ryding there We are about 25 miles south of Cape Girardeau. PM me any time you are in our neck-o-the-woods! I also wouldn't mind a ryde to Giant City Park to eat at the Lodge. That would be a good mid-point. Give me a shout or PM sometime!

pitbull
07-05-2011, 10:30 AM
Great Great day with the Gang....nothing like riding with all of you. Its fun just to head out and take off to where only God knows and just ride with you all.....my favorits are all the random stops and hang out time....been with groups its like shut up and ride but with you all, its just more like lets stop and hang out:2thumbs:....MOGANG you ALL ROCK!!!!!!!

GloryRyders
07-06-2011, 05:36 AM
:agree:, it was a great day and great stops..................especially when they are like Central Dairy:2thumbs: