PDA

View Full Version : looking for riders

TXRAIDER
06-28-2011, 10:20 PM
looking for other spyder riders in the east texas area that want to meet up and ride sometime. i am located in center , texas

Phil
06-28-2011, 11:00 PM
looking for other spyder riders in the east texas area that want to meet up and ride sometime. i am located in center , texas

Greetings TXRAIDER!!!

There are a handful of us in Tyler and outside of making schedules and HOT weather work in our direction, I'd love to meet up! BikerDusty and RCANTRELL52 here on SpyderLovers are both in Tyler. There is also another chap in Winona. I'm hoping sometime in the Fall, we can all meet up at one place and time, maybe at one of the area dealers.

Tell us a bit about your ryde!

TXRAIDER
06-29-2011, 09:27 PM
sweet!!! i would love to meet up sometime. just let me know plenty of time ahead. i have a phantom black spyder with 2 brothers exhaust. im work on having speakers installed and getting a dual

rcantrell52
07-20-2011, 01:30 PM
Txraider,
I will be happy to meet and ride sometime. Live in Tyler
Reese

Bigdog
07-27-2011, 01:37 AM
Txraider, I live in Nacogdoches. Maybe we can get together and ride one day.

TXRAIDER
08-07-2011, 01:07 PM
Cool man. Hit me up and let's ride. I'm only 30 mins from you. Email me charkness1@yahoo.com or call me 936-488-0434

stutzmason
08-15-2011, 09:21 AM
New ryder here in Killeen, Tx .... would love to hit the road here and ryde on a weekend if I have the time .... not too many Spyders roaming the streets here though I have seen a few on the forum from this area. Most people I see say they have never seen one of these awesome machines.

Phil
08-18-2011, 10:29 PM
New ryder here in Killeen, Tx .... would love to hit the road here and ryde on a weekend if I have the time .... not too many Spyders roaming the streets here though I have seen a few on the forum from this area. Most people I see say they have never seen one of these awesome machines.

If you find yourself in Tyler, let us know. Reese and Dusty are the retired Spyder ryders in town so they can help to organize something.

BTW- I was at Broadway, our local dealer, today. They can't hardly keep the machines in stock!! I got to say hi to a new owner as he rolled out with his 2011. They give away a SpyderLovers.com card pretty much to every new Ryder.

---
- Sent from my iPhone7 using Tapatalk

thehawk
08-18-2011, 10:56 PM
... in and around the North Austin area. A local group of Central Texas Spyder Riders on MeetUp with at least a monthly event ryde. Looking towards fall, Autumn Trails at Winnsboro was always a blast when I lived in Dallas ....

thehawk

BLUE MULE
08-19-2011, 06:15 AM
We also have a group of Ryders here in the DFW area if you ever head this way. We have several rydes scheduled for the upcoming "cooler" months. If you are ever in the area, you can check us out here.

http://www.meetup.com/SpyderRydersOfNorthTexas/

stutzmason
08-19-2011, 08:02 AM
If you find yourself in Tyler, let us know. Reese and Dusty are the retired Spyder ryders in town so they can help to organize something.

BTW- I was at Broadway, our local dealer, today. They can't hardly keep the machines in stock!! I got to say hi to a new owner as he rolled out with his 2011. They give away a SpyderLovers.com card pretty much to every new Ryder.

---
- Sent from my iPhone7 using Tapatalk

... in and around the North Austin area. A local group of Central Texas Spyder Riders on MeetUp with at least a monthly event ryde. Looking towards fall, Autumn Trails at Winnsboro was always a blast when I lived in Dallas ....

thehawk

We also have a group of Ryders here in the DFW area if you ever head this way. We have several rydes scheduled for the upcoming "cooler" months. If you are ever in the area, you can check us out here.

http://www.meetup.com/SpyderRydersOfNorthTexas/

Thank you so much ... I have actually been following the forums for a little while prior to buying my Spyder, so I would have an idea what I was getting into. I hope to meet many Spyder Ryders once the weather cools down enough to make the ryding a little nicer, however I do use the Spyder to get back and forth to work daily.

Phil, I would love to see your Spyder and all the mods, bend your ear a little with all of my electrical questions on it and the best way to do some things ... til then all ....happy Spydering

harleyRick
08-19-2011, 10:50 AM
:spyder2: Conroe Chapter meet at the IHOP on I-45 South the Woodlands at 8:30 a.m., Saturday,August 20th. I live 70 miles away and I'm going so I can meet some of the folks that I talk to on Spyderlovers.:yes::cheers: