PDA

View Full Version : ALL HAIL to APPLE

Roger
06-27-2011, 05:51 PM
Went on a ride saturday and rode over some very rough roads i thought i had my iphone in the cradle but it came bouncing out and then got run over by a car. IT still worked but the back was shattered so i contacted verizon 4 different people said i good get a cpo certified preowned for $149.00 fair enough but when i went to order it they wanted me to do a whole new contract why would i do that i already have one then they tell me i could by a new phone for $650.00 after i caught my breath i said how much to get out of my contract being you don't want my business he said $300.00 i said cool i will save $350.00. Now being he was just an employee he did not care he still gets paid on friday? Then i remembered i had the applecare so off i go to the local apple store 45 minutes away on a sunday afternoon explained what happened to them and he goes away and comes back with a brand new iphone for free a complimentary one time only deal needless to say i'am very happy with apple now if i did not get any resolve from apple i would have considered switching to att even though verizon network is very!! good in my area. APPLE RULES. :ohyea::ohyea::ohyea:

SpyderAnn01
06-27-2011, 05:55 PM
Glad to hear they took care of you. I didn't have insurance on my Droid and I found out that you can't drop them on concrete unless you like the spider web look. After paying a bunch for a new phone I now have the insurance.

Yazz
06-27-2011, 07:26 PM
Went on a ride saturday and rode over some very rough roads i thought i had my iphone in the cradle but it came bouncing out and then got run over by a car. IT still worked but the back was shattered so i contacted verizon 4 different people said i good get a cpo certified preowned for $149.00 fair enough but when i went to order it they wanted me to do a whole new contract why would i do that i already have one then they tell me i could by a new phone for $650.00 after i caught my breath i said how much to get out of my contract being you don't want my business he said $300.00 i said cool i will save $350.00. Now being he was just an employee he did not care he still gets paid on friday? Then i remembered i had the applecare so off i go to the local apple store 45 minutes away on a sunday afternoon explained what happened to them and he goes away and comes back with a brand new iphone for free a complimentary one time only deal needless to say i'am very happy with apple now if i did not get any resolve from apple i would have considered switching to att even though verizon network is very!! good in my area. APPLE RULES. :ohyea::ohyea::ohyea:

SCORE!!! :2thumbs:

Pennyrick
06-27-2011, 07:39 PM
Apple is an awesome company. They actually know what customer service is all about. BRP would do well to pattern after them.

I bought a 120 GB Ipod Classic and bought a three year warranty on it. Last month it locked up and I returned it to Best Buy where I purchased it. They informed me that the warranty expired on May 16, 2011 and would not do anything.

I hiked off to the Apple store and within ten minutes I walked out with a new replacement I Pod with no hassle.

That is one of the reasons I have an I Phone and a dual processor Apple home computer.

Roger
06-27-2011, 10:31 PM
Apple is an awesome company. They actually know what customer service is all about. BRP would do well to pattern after them.

I bought a 120 GB Ipod Classic and bought a three year warranty on it. Last month it locked up and I returned it to Best Buy where I purchased it. They informed me that the warranty expired on May 16, 2011 and would not do anything.

I hiked off to the Apple store and within ten minutes I walked out with a new replacement I Pod with no hassle.

That is one of the reasons I have an I Phone and a dual processor Apple home computer.

I have the 16gb Iphone, an ipod touch, 27"imac duocore,airport extreme,and apple tv

SDM
06-27-2011, 11:00 PM
We have: 8-core mac pro, a mac mini, 17 in macbook pro, 15 in macbook pro, 27 in imac, 2 apple tv, a 2 terrabyte time capsule, 1 original 1/2 gig shuffle, 2 16gb 3gs iphones, 2-64 gig ipads (1st gens), 160 gig ipod, 120 gig ipod, 2 8 gig ipod nanos, many other apples including an original 1984 mac. We Love Mac!!!:D