PDA

View Full Version : arkansas

trucknrn
06-27-2011, 08:03 AM
Was talking to the salesman at bradford marine and he was telling me they have sold 80 spyders in 60 day`s so where are they so we can create a chapter and can ride with others?

Dick

Got fly?:ani29:

retiredsquid
06-29-2011, 09:51 PM
It would be nice if Bradford Marine would start some projects like Cowtown does. They have at least four stores in Arkansas and that is plenty.

I've briefly touched on that with Tony Jones on the phone. Sometimes I believe he is the only person at Bradford Marine that gives a crap about folks after the sale.

Springdale has an excellent technician in Darrel, too. Otherwise, my trust level is not yet restored.

trucknrn
06-30-2011, 03:50 AM
I agree it is all about the sale then nothing and what a chance they have to do some promo stuff.

I am near little rock and had the bolt hitting frame problem, they did fix it and what a difference!

still looking for other spyder owners in the conway area to meet?

Dick

Questions
06-30-2011, 05:19 AM
Im in south central Ark.:shocked:

Farmboy
06-30-2011, 05:56 AM
Was talking to the salesman at bradford marine and he was telling me they have sold 80 spyders in 60 day`s so where are they so we can create a chapter and can ride with others?

Dick

I want to think bradford marine may be pulling our leg. I have been in there for the past month looking at a 2010 rt and it did not move till I took it home with me last Saturday. a sales man told me the same thing.

trucknrn
07-02-2011, 02:56 AM
Hi Farmboy

I also bought a 2010 rt and am starting to enjoy it alot since I installed the wind wings and the block off for the heat on the right side and had bradford repair the bolt touching the frame,alot of vibration,it seems it is mostly the 2010s.

sure is a fun machine.

Dick

Minister
07-04-2011, 08:54 AM

Dick

Heard the same story at Bradford in NLR, if they sell that many, they must all be from out-of-state buyers!
I live in Paragould and would like to get together with some other :spyder2:ryders from Ar.

Ed

retiredsquid
07-04-2011, 09:15 AM
Wife and I just made the round trip between Rogers/Eureka Springs to San Antonio and rode right at 1,600 miles and did not see a single Spyder on the trip either direction.

effgjamis
07-04-2011, 10:09 AM
You have a BRP Ambassador ( 1 of Spyder 5) in your area..

check her out... FaranH.....

Questions
07-04-2011, 10:37 AM
I agree it is all about the sale then nothing and what a chance they have to do some promo stuff.

I am near little rock and had the bolt hitting frame problem, they did fix it and what a difference!

still looking for other spyder owners in the conway area to meet?

Dick

Glad that fixed the frame for ya, give us a shout if we can help you out again!

Ryan

D&J's#2
07-09-2011, 08:56 PM
I am sorry that a Bradford Marine salesman mis-informed anyone that they had sold that # of Spyders within that period of time:lecturef_smilie: Sounds good though!:2thumbs::yes: Anyway-not true. What would be nice to hear is that the rest of us who DO have Syders get together and put together a ryde sometime in the near future. I can get with powers that be at Bradford and ask for some support from them. It has been 10% off merchandise purchased at the time of the ryde in the past. BUT, I'll check to see if that is still the offer.:thumbup: That is, if there is enough interest expressed &, it must originate from or end at a Bradford Marine Dealership.
I am closer to the NLR Dealer and that would be my choice but, :chat:
Let's see what ya'll have to say:ohyea:
P.S. We happen to be in Eureka Springs this weekend and have only seen one other spyder. Having a great time (Spyders still getting alot of attention!)

Minister
07-12-2011, 05:13 PM
If you can get a Ryde planned let us know. :2thumbs:

Jeaux
07-12-2011, 05:33 PM
Glad that fixed the frame for ya, give us a shout if we can help you out again!

Ryan

Ryan and the staff at Bradford are all top-notch guys !! My Spyder is going on 3 years now, and Bradford has always been absolutely superior in any and all aspects of service and advice with me..........
They without a doubt care for you past the sale of the Spyder !! Great people to deal with !!

Visit with the sales staff........Tony and Chuck are very knowledgable, and will answer any and all questions ! Ryan, Troy, and the service staff will treat you right and keep you on the road !!

Overall, a great place to do business !!

Joe

trucknrn
07-13-2011, 02:17 AM
Sure would be great to get together and have a ride and get to know other folks with a desire to meet other spyders! count us in.

got all excited yesterday when I seen a silver rt near conway,yep time to get a ride going.

dick and carol

got fly?:ani29:

D&J's#2
07-13-2011, 07:46 PM
Hey! Sorry not to get back on here earlier but, anyway. I tried to get in touch with the powers that be at Bradford but, won't be able to until this weekend. Sooo, why don't we plan on something next sat., the 23rd at Bradford Marine in N. Little Rock; say--leave from there @ 10:00am. They don't open until 08:30am. I should be able to talk Mr. Bradford into gettiing us some donuts and who knows what else.:dontknow:
A ryde to Mt. Magazine shouldn't be too long of a first ryde together and it IS cooler up there.:ohyea:

I'll post a new thread with all the details as soon as I talk with Mr. Bradford. He'll be happy to see (hear) that so many people have shown interest in an event at the dealership. :yes:
This is not just limited to spyders either, anyone will be welcome, whether it's 2 or 3 wheels.

:doorag:There is a Biker Appreciation event this weekend. at M&M's which is located in El Paso, AR, about 13mi. N. of Cabot on Hwy 5. Not sure of the details just heard about it on the radio earlier. May go and see what's happen'n (if it''s not toooo HOT):thumbup:

trucknrn
07-15-2011, 03:59 AM
Sounds great on the 23rd,lets do this fun thing!

Dick

Minister
07-16-2011, 07:29 PM
Sounds great on the 23rd,lets do this fun thing!

Dick

My daughter is getting married that day, but hopefully I can make the next one! :2thumbs:

curly
07-18-2011, 04:47 AM
I wouldn't trust Bradford for anything spyder related. I have had two very negative experiences, one with the sales person, the other with the "techs". Note this is with the dealer in Springdale, don't know anything about the other locations.

just my 2 cents.

Mexican
09-13-2011, 05:34 PM
I am sorry that a Bradford Marine salesman mis-informed anyone that they had sold that # of Spyders within that period of time:lecturef_smilie: Sounds good though!:2thumbs::yes: Anyway-not true. What would be nice to hear is that the rest of us who DO have Syders get together and put together a ryde sometime in the near future. I can get with powers that be at Bradford and ask for some support from them. It has been 10% off merchandise purchased at the time of the ryde in the past. BUT, I'll check to see if that is still the offer.:thumbup: That is, if there is enough interest expressed &, it must originate from or end at a Bradford Marine Dealership.
I am closer to the NLR Dealer and that would be my choice but, :chat:
Let's see what ya'll have to say:ohyea:
P.S. We happen to be in Eureka Springs this weekend and have only seen one other spyder. Having a great time (Spyders still getting alot of attention!)
I was at Eureka this past weekend, saturday to be precise, my wife was riding her red and black spyder and we saw another one just like it, same color, was that you??