PDA

View Full Version : Myrtle Beach - July 4th week

katnapper
06-26-2011, 03:08 PM
Our family is going on vacation week of the fourth - to Myrtle Beach. Any suggestions on rydes we should do? Places we should visit? We have a Villa at MyrtleWood Villas. Planing on getting there the 2nd and leaveing on the 8th. Hope to have a really great time! Any one living in the area that would like to ryde or meet let me know. :ohyea:

SDM
06-26-2011, 04:25 PM
Don't know about any places to ryde in MB but Chas is just a couple of hours away. :D

Pandy
06-27-2011, 04:07 AM
We would ryde, but we will be in Missouri at the time you will be here. Meanwhile, back at the coast, Brookgreen gardens is just south of MB, a sculpture garden on an old plantation near Pawley's Island, you know, where all the hammocks come from. There is an awesome state park just across the highway from Brookgreen that is worthy of mention. You could also mosey down to Georgetown, and walk the boardwalk, soak in the atmosphere, and eat at any one of several great places. If you wish, I can provide you with highway numbers of backroads through the national forest that will put you in Moncks Corner on the Tailrace Canal. Or Mepkin Abbey, depending on you time and tastes. I'll be home 'til Saturday and you can call 843-553-8262 up until then. Enjoy the beach in the Palmetto State!

Patrick

katnapper
06-27-2011, 09:39 AM
Thanks! I'll try and give you a buzz later in the week!:clap:

Specialk209
07-01-2011, 11:55 AM
Hey, We live in Georgetown. I drive to Murrells inlet everyday to Cracker Barrel to work, Would love to meet up with you while you are visiting. Give me a shout. 843-833-4231 Kay

Specialk209
07-01-2011, 12:00 PM
Hey did you make it to Maggie Valley? or lamonts? Kay