PDA

View Full Version : Spyder moments...

Yol Bolsun
06-22-2011, 10:16 PM
We've all had them.

In Maggie Valley during the Owner's Event, SWMBO and I were at dinner with Hawk and his wife. As we do, after placing our order, we continue our conversation while others order. I had placed my order and waitress was talking to SWMBO. I said something to Hawk to the effect that 'there sure were a lot of Spyders in town'. With out missing the order, the waitress quipped, "Just step on them, that's what we do."

Hawk and I just about rolled on the floor then and there.:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

CyncySpyder
06-23-2011, 08:57 AM
:roflblack:Thanks for share'n, I needed that :roflblack:

Yfactor
06-23-2011, 09:07 AM
We've all had them.

In Maggie Valley during the Owner's Event, SWMBO and I were at dinner with Hawk and his wife. As we do, after placing our order, we continue our conversation while others order. I had placed my order and waitress was talking to SWMBO. I said something to Hawk to the effect that 'there sure were a lot of Spyders in town'. With out missing the order, the waitress quipped, "Just step on them, that's what we do."

Hawk and I just about rolled on the floor then and there.:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

BikerDoc
06-23-2011, 09:19 AM
Ouch:clap::clap::clap::roflblack:

Lamonster
06-24-2011, 09:26 AM
:2thumbs:

chris56
06-24-2011, 09:45 AM
:welcome: but a spyderlover shouldn`t do that

FaranH
06-24-2011, 10:09 AM
Hilarious! My 8-year old was riding in an SUV with 4 of her little friends and two moms. As they were driving to the movie, Zoe looked out the window and shouted, "Hey - there's a Spyder!!" (not a common occurrence in our area).

The girls started screaming, scaring my friend who nearly ran off the road, all the while Zoe is trying explain spYder, not spIder! She was instructed to please use another phrase to clarify next time. :roflblack:

Bob Denman
06-24-2011, 11:00 AM
Do you think that Zoe could have possibly taken the time to say, "Can-Am Roadster"? :roflblack:

...and I've got a case of Arachniphobia here that's...wlll... HORRIBLE! :shocked::yikes:

Slybird
06-24-2011, 11:31 AM
While attending a Spyder Safety Day and BBQ with Spydergirl, her hubby and alot of other GREAT Spyderriders, I caught this spider on a Spyder!! :yikes::yikes: (...and I HATE spiders - I'm with the waitress - I'd sooner crush 'em than look at them!)

DaGrlz
06-24-2011, 12:12 PM
:spyder::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblac k:

Smokinspyder
06-24-2011, 01:43 PM
:yes::wrong:roflmao