PDA

View Full Version : New to the world of spyders

harleyRick
06-20-2011, 09:20 PM
We're new to the world of spyders and would like to get to know others we can do rides with I have a 2011 RT-S and Terri my wife has a 2011 RS-S. we live south of Houston in the Angleton TX.area.:dontknow:

BIG O
06-20-2011, 09:59 PM
I have about 1600 miles on my RT E. Just got back from Colorado, lots of nice riding and even drove mine to the top of Pikes Peak one day. Wife does not ride by herself but, enjoys riding behind me. Im no spring chicken but still like to get in the wind, and would like to meet you folks and perhaps do some rides together. Let me know, we live in Alvin and could meet you in There or you would be very welcome here.

SpyderAnn01
06-20-2011, 10:09 PM
Welcome to both of you. I'm sure you will meet up with many great people on this site from your area. :welcome:

dave711
06-21-2011, 08:18 AM
Congrats on your new :spyder2: and welcome... We live in Austin but have met a bunch of the houston riders half way before and will do again... I'm sure you will be hearing from them real soon.. Watch the texas page..

CyncySpyder
06-21-2011, 09:01 AM
:congrats: & :welcome: to the SpYderHood:2thumbs: We're glad to have you join our lil spot on the web:thumbup:

Bob Denman
06-21-2011, 09:26 AM
Hi Rick & Terri!
Welcome to our playpen! :2thumbs:
...Now there just has to be a story behind "HarleyRick..." :D

Let's see some pics of your Spyders! :thumbup:

harleyRick
06-21-2011, 03:39 PM
I have about 1600 miles on my RT E. Just got back from Colorado, lots of nice riding and even drove mine to the top of Pikes Peak one day. Wife does not ride by herself but, enjoys riding behind me. Im no spring chicken but still like to get in the wind, and would like to meet you folks and perhaps do some rides together. Let me know, we live in Alvin and could meet you in There or you would be very welcome here.

We live in Rosharon about 18 miles west of Alvin We'd be glade to meet some time for coffee or something. We ride with the Christian Motorcyclist association in Alvin and meet the 1st Sat. of every month at Kelly's about 9:00 am:clap:

harleyRick
06-21-2011, 03:47 PM
Hi Rick & Terri!
Welcome to our playpen! :2thumbs:
...Now there just has to be a story behind"HarleyRick..." :D

Let's see some pics of your Spyders! :thumbup:

Harleyrick It's a long story. :doorag:

harleyRick
06-21-2011, 03:49 PM
:congrats: & :welcome: to the SpYderHood:2thumbs: We're glad to have you join our lil spot on the web:thumbup:

Thanks we are enjoying it :clap:

Phil
06-21-2011, 03:53 PM
We live in Rosharon about 18 miles west of Alvin We'd be glade to meet some time for coffee or something. We ride with the Christian Motorcyclist association in Alvin and meet the 1st Sat. of every month at Kelly's about 9:00 am:clap:

Welcome Rick & Terri!! :welcome:

There are a number of SpyderLovers members in the greater Houston area. I'm in Tyler. Be sure to watch the TEXAS sub-forum for local rydes and info!!
And... CMA...:thumbup::thumbup::pray:

harleyRick
06-21-2011, 03:54 PM
Congrats on your new :spyder2: and welcome... We live in Austin but have met a bunch of the houston riders half way before and will do again... I'm sure you will be hearing from them real soon.. Watch the texas page..

We ride out to the hill country about 2 or 3 times a year. maybe we'll see ya there. :thumbup:

harleyRick
06-21-2011, 03:56 PM
Welcome Rick & Terri!! :welcome:

There are a number of SpyderLovers members in the greater Houston area. I'm in Tyler. Be sure to watch the TEXAS sub-forum for local rydes and info!!
And... CMA...:thumbup::thumbup::pray:

Thanks Phil ;)

Hawk Eye
06-21-2011, 04:03 PM
:welcome:&:congrats: You will love your new ride.

Pete :yes::yes:

ARtraveler
06-21-2011, 08:24 PM
:welcome: :congrats: on the new ryde(s).

glynnk
06-21-2011, 08:48 PM
We're new to the world of spyders and would like to get to know others we can do rides with I have a 2011 RT-S and Terri my wife has a 2011 RS-S. we live south of Houston in the Angleton TX.area.:dontknow:

Look forward to meeting and riding with you folks. In the Houston area we're kinda spread out--Cypress, Tomball, Spring, Katy, Brazoria, Pearland, Friendswood, well you get the picture. Generally, meet/eat functions are posted on the Texas forum here. On occassion, we've gotten together with some San Antonio owners, meeting between here and there, but it's been a while since we've done that.

A number of us like you folks and the CMA participate with Southern Cruiser (SCRC) chapters in the area.

We need to post something like an early morning breakfast get together somewhere. Have any ideas/suggestions?

Glynnk

dave711
06-22-2011, 08:01 AM
Head west or north west and We can meet up with ya'll...again....

harleyRick
06-22-2011, 08:05 AM
Look forward to meeting and riding with you folks. In the Houston area we're kinda spread out--Cypress, Tomball, Spring, Katy, Brazoria, Pearland, Friendswood, well you get the picture. Generally, meet/eat functions are posted on the Texas forum here. On occassion, we've gotten together with some San Antonio owners, meeting between here and there, but it's been a while since we've done that.

A number of us like you folks and the CMA participate with Southern Cruiser (SCRC) chapters in the area.

We need to post something like an early morning breakfast get together somewhere. Have any ideas/suggestions?

Glynnk

We'd enjoy anything If you have something in mind just let us know.:chat:

dave711
06-22-2011, 04:29 PM
here ya go Rick..

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29901:clap:

harleyRick
06-22-2011, 07:07 PM
here ya go Rick..

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29901:clap:

Are you going to try to make it Dave? :dontknow:

spyderdiva
06-23-2011, 10:00 AM
Welcome to the great world of Spyders. I love mine and actually just traded my RS in for and RT-Limited. I love it the best decision I made.

If you ever want a ride to Conroe come check out our Spyder Ryder of America-Conroe Chapter.

Diann

dave711
06-23-2011, 07:11 PM
I can't make this one due to work... will catch ya'll on the next one... :chat: