PDA

View Full Version : I need a SeaDoo

SpyderAnn01
06-20-2011, 09:32 AM
We are in Indy trying to get home and we need a boat. HELP. This kind of sucks

arntufun
06-20-2011, 09:39 AM
The sun is shining here in NY and it's 80 degrees out. I think I'm going out for a ryde in a little while. :thumbup: Sorry I don't own a Sea Doo, but your welcome to borrow my Kayaks.

MouthPiece
06-20-2011, 09:42 AM

Just think if you were on two wheels instead?

Chris

dltang
06-20-2011, 11:07 AM

I was wondering about you guys. We left at 05:00 and hit some stuff so hard you couldn't see. We just kept muddling through. Cars were pulling off the road. We put our flashers on and kept driving. I was fishtailing quite a bit at times, especially when the water got deeper. Ride safely the rest of the way and let us know when you get there safely.

Paula(Butch2025)
06-20-2011, 05:58 PM
I know you could put sones skis and a track on it, I'm sure Joe could figure out where and how to put a jet engine on it! Hope the rest of your trip home went better later in the day.

SpyderAnn01
06-20-2011, 06:31 PM
Made it home around 5:30. We had spent last night on the west side of Indy with Butch, Paula and Kelly the east side would have been more convenient but we wanted to spend one last night with friends. This morning Indy had something like 10" of rain and the entire east side was under water.

We left our hotel around 9 and were planning on taking US31 but unfortunately it wasn't marked and we drove right on by it. We went from the far west side all the way to the far east side. The intersection that we turned around at had about 10 cars in water up to their doors. We decided to eat some more breakfast and let the rain move on. The rain never did quit but we got on the road and by South Bend we finally hit dry roads.

Kelly called and she made it to Milwaukee at 5:00. We had a great time.

SpyderWolf
06-20-2011, 09:59 PM
Glad to hear you made it home safely.

Havasu Rider
06-20-2011, 10:08 PM
If you can, please send some of that rain this way. It is suppose to be 113 here tomorrow and we are so dry the State of Arizona is burning up. I have to take water out to the Spyder twice a day. :roflblack::roflblack: