PDA

View Full Version : Maggie Valley weather

DocRags
06-19-2011, 09:05 AM
Anyone else getting tired of this rain? We were ready to head to Cashiers today to visit my sister when the lightning started. Rain is one thing but the lightning will definitely keep us indoors...maybe it will blow through quickly. It was great meeting a lot of you guys (and girls) in person. Have a safe (hopefully dry) ryde home! Anyone going to the Adirondacks besides WackyDan?

bruiser
06-19-2011, 03:32 PM
YES!!! Was going to ride around a little but since the rain is still threatening we put the :spyder2: on the trailer. Rode the truck over to Cherokee but the rain and lightening was just as bad there. So it's back to the hotel. Oh well, can't mess with mother nature.

Yol Bolsun
06-19-2011, 03:43 PM
Left MV on the RT about 0900 in the rain. Out of rain by Franklin NC, took of rain gear in Clayton GA and by the time we were home we were well cooked. (were wishin' for a little more rain.)

WackyDan
06-19-2011, 11:16 PM
Anyone else getting tired of this rain? We were ready to head to Cashiers today to visit my sister when the lightning started. Rain is one thing but the lightning will definitely keep us indoors...maybe it will blow through quickly. It was great meeting a lot of you guys (and girls) in person. Have a safe (hopefully dry) ryde home! Anyone going to the Adirondacks besides WackyDan?

You all better go or I'll eat all the food!