PDA

View Full Version : CAMERA FOUND AT LAMONT'S BBQ!

Florida girl
06-16-2011, 08:59 PM
Hello everyone. There was a camera found today in the driveway at Lamont's BBQ. If anyone is missing their camera, please private message me and identify the camera that you lost and we will make arrangements to get it to you so that you have it for the rest of your trip. Please leave your phone number also!

ataDude
06-16-2011, 09:03 PM
Florida girl - meet MickeyFisher:
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29664

Hello everyone. There was a camera found today in the driveway at Lamont's BBQ. If anyone is missing their camera, please private message me and identify the camera that you lost and we will make arrangements to get it to you so that you have it for the rest of your trip. Please leave your phone number also!

CyncySpyder
06-16-2011, 09:06 PM

We're at Lamonts now & he said if it's a flip camera it's most probably Mickies camera, our new Spyder5 Ambassader:2thumbs:

MickeyFisher
06-16-2011, 11:28 PM
Yay!!! It's me, Thanks, I'll message you!

IWN2RYD
06-17-2011, 12:24 AM
I would action it off and donate the proceeds to your favorite Charity :2thumbs::roflblack::ohyea:

Bob Denman
06-17-2011, 06:51 AM
How much would he pay to NOT have those pics show up on the internet??? :yikes: :D:joke:

JimAlpha
06-17-2011, 11:41 AM
How much would he pay to NOT have those pics show up on the internet??? :yikes: :D:joke:

Good one, Bob :clap:

MickeyFisher
06-17-2011, 11:01 PM
Bob, if I were a congressman or senator it might have been a problem...

chickenhoose
06-17-2011, 11:46 PM
If you were from Illinois as i am you could live those feelings daily. Polititions and corruption seem to be the norm here.