PDA

View Full Version : BEST & BEST plus warranty pricing- WILL NOT EXPIRE!

AWOOD
06-16-2011, 11:20 AM
I've had some recent inquiries about this post. Just wanted to get it back out there. Should you have any questions or have interest in purchasing a BEST warranty, give me a call if you need anything.

Hey fellow Spyderlovers!
This is Bryce over here at Berts Mega Mall in Covina, CA
I am offically back after being gone on maternity leave for four months. It feels like I have been gone forever. We have a few specials running just for you Spyderlovers!

BEST & BEST plus warranty pricing- WILL NOT EXPIRE!
Hello Everyone!
I hope all is well. I wanted to let everyone know that Bert's Mega Mall's special pricing on the BEST & BEST plus warranty will not expire. We will honor this pricing to everyone who is a member on Spyderlovers.com
What you will need to do is contact me at any of the numbers below and I will let you know what I will need to complete the transaction. Hope to hear from you soon.
-Bryce

Bert'sMegaMall in the city of Covina, CA would like to offer Spyder Lovers.com members special pricing on the Can-am BEST protection warranty as well as the BEST protection warranty PLUS.
Check out this pricing just for you!
This purchase is only valid in the Continental U.S.; including Hawaii excluding Puerto Rico.

BEST Warranty
1 yrs.- $579 - After 60 days (see below) + $75 = $654
2 yrs.- $689 - After 60 days (see below) + $150 = $839
3 yrs.- $749 - After 60 days (see below) + $225 = $974

BEST Warranty PLUS
(this includes the maintainence and first service) **If you do not need the first service in your package** contact me and I will give you different pricing
1 yrs.- $879 - After 60 days (see below) + $75 = $954
2 yrs.- $1189 - After 60 days (see below) + $150 = $1339
3 yrs.- $1449 - After 60 days (see below) + $225 = $1674

(See below) NOTE: (If a BEST contract is sold or registered 60 days or more after vehicle delivery, a surcharge of $75 for each 12 month term purchased will be applied)

Please contact Bryce Page at:
e-mail: bryce.page@bertsmegamall.com (Ebryce.page@bertsmegamall.com)
or call me at 626-430-9477

I hope everyone is doing well! Contact me if you have any questions about anything...
bryce.page@bertsmegamall.com (bryce.page@bertsmegamall.com)
626-430-9477 store
626-831-6020 cell
:ohyea:

AWOOD
06-29-2011, 04:42 PM
Hey Everyone!
I had a few questions on the pricing of this post. I am re-posting so the people who need it can see it. Thanks everyone!
Have a great day....and a GREAT holiday weekend! RIDE SAFE!

effgjamis
07-01-2011, 07:48 AM
A question?

What is the coverage of the Best Plus? ( a list please )

effgjamis
07-06-2011, 04:38 AM
very interesting... No reply but Awood was here Yesterday (7-5-2011) at 06:16 PM .

However, I maybe a bit impatient for the information.
I would think Awood would have that information, list of BEST PLUS maintance coverage items, in his pocket.

Pincushion
07-12-2011, 12:27 PM
AWOOD (Art Wood is a GREAT guy, very helpful) posted it, but the post says to call Bryce with any questions.
That maybe a faster route for the information you need and then maybe someone will post the details.

34fun
07-12-2011, 04:32 PM
I deal with Bryce Page, first class and quick response very proffesional.

revrnd
07-12-2011, 04:36 PM
AWOOD (Art Wood is a GREAT guy, very helpful) posted it, but the post says to call Bryce with any questions.
That maybe a faster route for the information you need and then maybe someone will post the details.
Question: Why can't the original question be answered as a faster response by the the person asked?

Plus, coming closer from the horse's mouth may be better.

A list by the seller would carry more weight than a proverbial - I was told passdown.

Just an opinion.

AWOOD
07-12-2011, 04:51 PM
Hello All...
Please e-mail me at bryce.page@bertsmegamall.com
I can provide you with a list...I can send it via e-mail. If you have any questions please let me know....
Sorry I havent gotten on here in the past couple of days to see your posts. Have a great day!