PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Parts in Maggie Valley

Firefly
06-15-2011, 05:47 PM
If anyone is in need of parts that the local dealer doesn't have in stock---- post a request out here and maybe someone else can help them out.
I carry quite a few parts---- bearings, oil sensors, gaskets, spare coolant tank & cap and a few more that could be hard to find on the road. Also have plenty of tools and whatnot should anyone need some help.....

My cell is 269-484-4457.

Dan

Erags
06-15-2011, 06:54 PM
We just saw we have a head light burned out and will be looking for one of them. It isn't all that bad, because I have the fog lights and halo lights around all. But still need a new bulb.

cjackg
06-15-2011, 07:09 PM
We just saw we have a head light burned out and will be looking for one of them. It isn't all that bad, because I have the fog lights and halo lights around all. But still need a new bulb.

I have 2 headlight bulbs from a 2010 RT, available...
Call Jack 4233099666
Staying at Alamo Motel.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

SpyderAnn01
06-15-2011, 07:10 PM
I went to pull the key out of my trailer lock and the lock came halfway out with the key. I don't suppose anyone has a new lock cylinder. We will have to do the Lamont vise grip removal method tomorrow so I can get the rest of my stuff out of it. :gaah:

fastfraser
06-15-2011, 07:35 PM
:2thumbs: Fireflys the man .

Thanks for the offer. Any time you are up our way Ontario I 've got your back.

SpyderWolf
06-15-2011, 08:39 PM

Sorry, I was not able to find where I hid them from myself. :(