PDA

View Full Version : Just for fun

AnthonyG
06-13-2011, 09:07 AM
Just looking for other Spyder rider's in Tucson and/or Arizona. Meet and greet, and future rides together.

spyderdreamer
06-13-2011, 01:18 PM
Just looking for other Spyder rider's in Tucson and/or Arizona. Meet and greet, and future rides together.

I am in Gilbert! :spyder2:

AMTJIM
06-13-2011, 09:51 PM
We're around and growing. I occasionally ride with a group based off Meetup Tucson Sportbike. There's another spyder ryder on there.
http://www.tucsonsb.com/
Another Meetup group based out of phoenix called CASE. They use the name as Cruiser and Sport Enthusiast and Can Am Spyder Enthusiast
http://www.meetup.com/CASE-Cruiser-And-Sport-Enthusiasts/

Dudley
06-14-2011, 09:13 AM

If we still lived in Tucson, we'd be right by you. Used to live about a mile off Ajo Way on Sandario. Check with Tucson Cycle and Ski and see if they can help you contact other riders.

AMTJIM
06-14-2011, 08:30 PM
Check with Tucson Cycle and Ski and see if they can help you contact other riders.

Now part of the Ride Now franchise, now called Ride Power Sports Ina.

cyclekat
06-19-2011, 05:53 PM

I am in Tucson and just got my 2011 RT-S last Saturday. I would definitely be up for some group rides! I was in a (motorcycle) riding group back east when I had my 1400cc Intruder, but I haven't ridden in a group since living in AZ.

mguin
06-25-2011, 12:09 PM
I'm in Chandler. :doorag:

taggtr
06-26-2011, 11:00 PM
I'm in Tucson. I'm usually out an about on the NW side of town or hanging out at Ride Now on Ina drooling over the 2011 Copper RS.

AMTJIM
06-27-2011, 08:40 AM
Pavlovian effect...it's not just for dogs?

cyclekat
07-01-2011, 02:09 PM
I'm in Tucson. I'm usually out an about on the NW side of town or hanging out at Ride Now on Ina drooling over the 2011 Copper RS.

I live on the NW side of town, too and I've been riding almost daily since I got mine, but I've not seen any other spyders out there! :dontknow:

AMTJIM
07-01-2011, 07:30 PM
Cyclekat, one of the groups I ride with is riding to Patagonia on July 4th. There is one other Spyder Ryder on there riding with them occasionally, not sure he visits Spyderlovers. Tucsonsb.com(Tucson Sportbike), they often ride rather expediently. The riding season gets very slow at this point until fall weather starts cooling.

Leatherface
07-13-2011, 06:37 PM

Ya I bought that a week ago.

azrn8285
07-22-2011, 10:47 PM
I am in northwest Tucson and just got my Spyder RT 2 weeks ago. I would love to meet and ride with some other Spyder riders!:thumbup:

taggtr
07-22-2011, 11:35 PM
Ya I bought that a week ago.

DARN!!!!! Yeah, Chris told me he sold it! How is it?

taggtr
07-22-2011, 11:38 PM
I live on the NW side of town, too and I've been riding almost daily since I got mine, but I've not seen any other spyders out there! :dontknow:

I'm at the Shannon/Magee area. I'm out almost daily running errands. I usually ride during the day because I'm a performer and play guitar at night. Black RT that's lit up like a Xmas tree at night (went overboard with LED lighting).

taggtr
07-22-2011, 11:40 PM
I am in northwest Tucson and just got my Spyder RT 2 weeks ago. I would love to meet and ride with some other Spyder riders!:thumbup:

I'm up for riding with others if scheduling allows it. I may be doing a Flagstaff ride in 2 weeks. But there are nice places to ride around Tucson.

cyclekat
07-23-2011, 02:26 PM
I'm at the Shannon/Magee area. I'm out almost daily running errands. I usually ride during the day because I'm a performer and play guitar at night. Black RT that's lit up like a Xmas tree at night (went overboard with LED lighting).

I'm really close to Shannon/Overton--I can't believe I haven't seen you! I did a 40 mile ride this morning after watching the Tour de France stage 20 live this am. (I'm obsessed with that kind of cycling, too!) I've been riding to work when I can and then usually on weekends.

azrn8285
07-24-2011, 10:55 PM
I am at La Canada and Magee. I ride to work several times a week and did 2 rides this weekend with the Tucson Freewheelers group. It was a blast with some really nice folks. I can be reached at Anneh257@aol.com if you guys ever want to take a ride together. Eventually i would think we would run into eachother ( poor choice of words lol).

Leatherface
07-25-2011, 12:47 AM
Well im in the Morenci/Clifton area, approx 2 1/2 hrs from Tucson, ill be in Tucson on the 27th for my break in service at Ride Now Ina.

AMTJIM
07-25-2011, 08:56 PM
We'll follow you home and make sure 191 is ok.

taggtr
07-27-2011, 08:21 AM
Well im in the Morenci/Clifton area, approx 2 1/2 hrs from Tucson, ill be in Tucson on the 27th for my break in service at Ride Now Ina.

May be going by Ride Now on Ina today to show the guys my new Corbin seat. Then back to packing, in the middle of moving right now, grrrrrrrrrr.......then a gig tonight! Wooo Hooo! Need to hook up new trailer and haul music equipment to gig tonight! :ohyea:

taggtr
07-27-2011, 08:26 AM
We'll follow you home and make sure 191 is ok.

That'd be fun if I didn't have to play a gig tonight!

Leatherface
07-27-2011, 08:48 AM
May be going by Ride Now on Ina today to show the guys my new Corbin seat. Then back to packing, in the middle of moving right now, grrrrrrrrrr.......then a gig tonight! Wooo Hooo! Need to hook up new trailer and haul music equipment to gig tonight! :ohyea:

Nice, well im i'll be there at about 10, hope to see you there.

Oh and 191 is open again, hit and miss with the charred section of forest, take a little joy out of the experience but is still a fun ride

srarndt
09-19-2011, 07:03 PM
Hi all,

Steve in Bisbee here. I'd love to hook up for a group Spyder ryde. If you're not familiar with Bisbee, we're 90 miles southeast of Tucson.

Message me here or my email at srarndt@aol.com

Thx!

srarndt
10-27-2011, 01:14 AM
Hi all,

Steve in Bisbee here. I'd love to hook up for a group Spyder ryde. If you're not familiar with Bisbee, we're 90 miles southeast of Tucson.

Message me here or my email at srarndt@aol.com

Thx!

Hey all of you who are looking for a group ride. Beautiful riding weather, great ride, excellent cause, please contact me here online or by phone to RSVP

Thx,

Steve from Bisbee