PDA

View Full Version : Can't take it!!!!!

jvicker
06-12-2011, 07:19 PM
:gaah:Since I'm unable to go to Lamonts and the convention I'm having a hard time seeing all the posts about it. You can almost "see" the excitement in the posts. Really wish I could go. :( I wish everyone safe trips and hope that you all can take a ton of pics and vids so I can feel like I was there.

God speed everyone.

Yol Bolsun
06-12-2011, 09:43 PM
:gaah:Since I'm unable to go to Lamonts and the convention I'm having a hard time seeing all the posts about it. You can almost "see" the excitement in the posts. Really wish I could go. :( I wish everyone safe trips and hope that you all can take a ton of pics and vids so I can feel like I was there.

God speed everyone.

Heya JV, SWMBO and I have only had our RT for about 5 weeks but because the event is only 4 - 5 hours away, couldn't pass it up. Wish we could have worked in L's BBQ. Will take some pics to be sure. Thanks for your wishs, will try to help you be there.

SteveMac
06-12-2011, 10:29 PM
I understand completely. We are in the same crummy boat...
Work :banghead: Work:banghead: Work:banghead:

God speed everyone.

SpyderAnn01
06-12-2011, 11:11 PM
I feel for all of you that want to go but can't. I know it is hard to read the stories and wish you were there. This will be my first Owner's Event I had just started riding last year and had a conflicting event the weekend of the Chicago event. We did attend Spyders in the Smokies and Lamont's BBQ last year and had a great time. It is beautiful country to ride in and we met some really great people.

Spyderfest in Missouri is a must do event. Whatever you have to do to get out of work next year to attend do it. Fake an illness, quit your job whatever is necessary but you can't miss it.

I'm really looking forward to Maggie Valley and I'll be excited to find out where they will hold the event next year.

So my sympathies to those of you who can't attend but :2excited: I can hardly wait.