PDA

View Full Version : Spyders are crawling out....

SpyderMeLucky
06-12-2011, 03:28 PM
and are being seen everywhere this weekend!!!

I've been ryding all weekend and have seen 2 roadsters and 1 RT since yesterday besides me on the roads. Yesterday, I noticed a convoy of bikes heading toward the back country roads (yes, as crazy as it seems, we do actually still have a few of these here in St. Louis metro area--this one in the flood plains between the Missouri and Mississippi Rivers) and right smack in the middle of the riders was a cool looking red roadster. We waved AND gave our 3-finger howdy.

Then a couple hours later and on a completely different highway--this time IN St. Louis County, I saw a yellow roadster. But alas, I was unable to wave as I saw IT as the rider passed me (we had a divider median wall between us).

Today while I was parking my bike for a lunch date with my hubby and daughter (they were on a lunch break from their motorcycle safety course training), a beautiful all black RT rolls right on by looking all spiffed up and awesome. Gorgeous!!!!

Then last Sunday when I was out on the Spyder scavenger hunt looking for items, this blue roadster crossed directly in front of me at an intersection where I waited for a red light. I know I blinked twice before I even reacted practically. This was the first time I ever saw another spyder besides mine, my daughter's and her boyfriend's sister's--at least in this immediate vicinity. I was sooo excited because you just don't see much of them here. I tried to catch up to the rider, but with traffic, it didn't happen.

For those of you might not know, I live in an adjacent connecting county to St. Louis. The cities of St. Charles, St. Peters, and O'Fallon combined have close to, if not more than, 200,000 people. Yet, the site-ings of spyders have been virtually close to none to date. Until this weekend.

Now I want to MEET these people and tell them about Spyderlovers.com.

Way excited and thrilled to see more of these machines out on the road!!!!!!!!!!!

Mo Lee
06-12-2011, 05:40 PM
Cool!:2thumbs:

GloryRyders
06-13-2011, 05:49 AM
:2thumbs:............I know that none of them were Linda and I since we were on the USO run with other Mo-Gang members down around the Fort. I sure don't know of many others around the area who are on Spyderlovers that much. Hopefully they will "showup".:dontknow: