PDA

View Full Version : Excellent dealer, Albuquerque,N.M.

wa3wheels
06-12-2011, 12:07 AM
My self and another old person have continued our ride after leaving Spyderfest, as of yesterday we have have been on the road for 8 weeks. I developed a oil leak on the Spyder RT after having serviced in Mo. Being over the holiday I was unable to find a Dealer that was able to take the time to check Spyder oil leak and advise as to fix. We have been traveling across the nation and have been blessed to the fact that with all the weather conditions, flooding of the Miss. And the fires in Arizona which we were in the area and saw the distruction in all these areas. The temps. Have been above the 100s and my tach. quite. We made it to Albuquerque,N.M. On last Tuesday. John my other rider has a GW Trike,which he dropped off at R&S Honda, I took the Spyder to R&S Can Am aprox. A mile from Honda location. Whent in and spoke with Galen Soden Service Tech. and explained my situation. Not a problem and made time in the shop, even tho a hot week-end is coming and the watercraft have priority. He got on the phone called Can-Am ordered new cluster to fix Tach and CB issues. To be shipped overnight (2day). From Canada. Advised that I was at 14000 plus miles and should have 12000 mile maintaince service done. He called me Friday noon to say Spyder was ready to travel. oil leak fixed. Mech. Found that yhe last servicing Dearler when replacing the after market magnetic drain plug did not put flat washer between o ring on magnetic plug and crush washer as a result created a slow dripping leak. R&S shop staff went out of their way and the extra mile to get myself and the Spyder back on the road with all issues fixed. :2thumbs: :thumbup:
They have 4.locations in the Albuquerque area and service a number of brands.
Thanks R&S and the shop crew !!

SpyderAnn01
06-12-2011, 09:00 AM
:2thumbs: always great to hear of a dealer who takes care of riders away from home.

TicketBait
06-12-2011, 11:55 AM
Thats awesome Ray, So have you experienced better transmission with John on his CB? I know when we were talking in Cuba MO, we had the delay, I too am having a new cluster put in to fix that and other issues. :thumbup:

wa3wheels
06-12-2011, 06:05 PM
Thats awesome Ray, So have you experienced better transmission with John on his CB? I know when we were talking in Cuba MO, we had the delay, I too am having a new cluster put in to fix that and other issues. :thumbup:

Great improvement. Still have some static,? (Maybe the static is John). :roflblack: