PDA

View Full Version : Scala rider g4, any experts here?

Mexican
06-10-2011, 08:42 PM
I just got the g4 power set in the mail today, 2 units paired together from the factory, 1 mile range blue tooth pairable with the phone, gps or music devices, thats what the instructions say anyway,,, i have no clue of what im doing, any help please???
i need to comunicate with the wife on the spyder, she is getting waay to comfortable on it, :mad:
i needed a way to slow her down i hope it works, the problem is that the honda dn 01 can not keep up with the:f_spider:
it is kinda embarrasing, i was suposedto be riding the :spyder2: and she was ment to be on the honda:opps:

retread
06-10-2011, 08:51 PM
You can download an upgrade program from Scala, there is a video tutorial in it.

john

Mexican
06-10-2011, 09:22 PM
[QUOTE=retread;334754]You can download an upgrade program from Scala, there is a video tutorial in it.
GREAT!! DO I JUST GO TO THEIR WEBSITE?
Any special links? i went there the other day looking for something like that , no luck

retread
06-10-2011, 11:02 PM
Google cardo g4, when you pull it up, you should be on the G4 page. At the top of the page is a menu bar, click on downloads and go from there.:2thumbs:

john

r1100rider
06-10-2011, 11:28 PM
I have the same units the instructions are not that good but I love the units once paired you turn on by holdind the top front button til flashing once both are on then the front button with the dot is the mode push it a time or two there is a little delay so wait you can tell when they come on because they monitor. Your own speech they are the best riding acc I've ever had I've wanted them forever for just the same reason you gave I can talk to my wife and warn her tell her it's clear to pass rock in road are you hungery look at that eagle I don't believe in phone or I pod in my helment for saftey reasons plus I rider to forget the outside world any on a bike or trike you need all your sences just to stay alive

Trickie Dick
06-11-2011, 08:31 AM
Here's the link to the tutorials. http://www.cardosystems.com/us/download/animated-tutorials
Make sure you register your products while you are on the website. you should check and make sure you have the latest software as well. Follow their instructions in doing this. While you are connected to the site, you can also make on your settings on line. It's easier than doing it through the headset. Put together a list of local FM stations(6) you might want to listen to and input those as well.
Your headsets should come paired. You should receive a message in each of them "ryder A connected" when you turn them on. Then you simply touch the channel A buttom to connect.
I would suggest you read the book a couple of times. It's not that long and it comes in Spanish:roflblack:.
If you have problems, call their tech support. They are pretty good IMHO.

Mexican
06-11-2011, 08:40 AM
Here's the link to the tutorials. http://www.cardosystems.com/us/download/animated-tutorials

I would suggest you read the book a couple of times. It's not that long and it comes in Spanish:roflblack:.
If you have problems, call their tech support. They are pretty good IMHO.
Thanks for the info, the bad thing is, if the english instructions are not good enough.the spanish version really suck, ha ha ha:roflblack::roflblack: