PDA

View Full Version : Looking for other riders in Albuquerque

ABQ_Spyderman
06-07-2011, 05:46 PM
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum, and I've had my '09 RS for about a month now. I ride it just about every day, but I haven't seen any other Spyders on the road here. Just wondering if there are any other Spyder riders here in ABQ. If so, give me a shout! I'd love to compare notes and go for a ride if you're available.

Thanks!
Andy

docdoru
06-07-2011, 05:57 PM
:welcome: and :congrats: for your RS :spyder:
Try http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46 :thumbup:

dltang
06-07-2011, 07:28 PM
:welcome: & :congrats:

Lifeisadaydream
06-07-2011, 08:45 PM
:welcome: Not quite in Albuquerque, a few miles south in T or C. The next 2 months my time is limited, Vegas over 4th of July and Too Broke for Sturgis in Mormon Lake AZ, 2 weeks later. And trying to find the time for Alaska after that(flying for that one). But if you head south shoot me a PM, Ill see if I can make some time.

Lamonster
06-07-2011, 08:46 PM
:welcome:

ABQ_Spyderman
06-08-2011, 04:57 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Hey Lifeisadaydream--will do. Likewise give me a shout if you're in ABQ. Maybe we can grab some coffee or something and talk shop.
You know--it's funny. I literally get stopped everywhere I go to answer questions for people. I love it. I'm making a lot of new friends, and the 2-wheel community here is very accepting. :thumbup: I just got mauled (not literally) in the back of a hospital by 4 guys who saw me coming out. 2 of them ride Harleys. They wanted to know everything, and then they wanted to hear it. So I gave them a couple of good revvs. :D

fispyder
06-08-2011, 05:08 PM
:welcome: