PDA

View Full Version : Saw White Spyder

bnme
06-07-2011, 05:42 AM
I live in temperance and saw a Shiny new white spyder on smith road yesterday around 5 pm. just wondering if they are a new owner in the area or just passing through.
usually the riders are from Ohio along this stretch near the state line as there are not too many spyders from Monroe south to Toledo.

SpyderAnn01
06-07-2011, 09:05 AM
It wasn't me but where is Temperance?

bnme
06-07-2011, 12:20 PM
It is on the state line between I-23 and I-75. I am one half mile from the state line on Smith Road.

dltang
06-07-2011, 05:10 PM
I am not sure if it would have been him but Rando lives down by Detroit Metro. Could possibly be him, he has a beautiful new white RT.

Rando
06-07-2011, 07:03 PM
It wasn't me. We are in Hawaii. Our younger son is getting married today.

bjt
06-07-2011, 07:27 PM

congrats. :thumbup:

SpyderWolf
06-07-2011, 07:32 PM

:congrats: to your son and best wishes for the happy couple. Have a good time and a safe trip back home.

dltang
06-07-2011, 07:50 PM

Congrats and enjoy your trip. I hope someone isn't driving around on your white RT :D:joke::roflblack:

bnme
07-01-2011, 05:51 PM
no word on the white RT in Temperance/Lambertville, MI but saw it again on Secor Road, and a silver one on Centennial Road in Sylvania, Ohio which borders Michigan.
Getting several around here but maybe they ride in Ohio riders group. Can go with either group on the state line.
I split time 50/50 but Ohio roads win me over for smooth ride, Michigan for quicker access to winding roads and scenery.

Saw a really nice RS on I-75 in downtown detroit that looked flat black but had the color changing paint. It was nice and driven fast.

bitsy224m
07-29-2011, 08:12 AM
no word on the white RT in Temperance/Lambertville, MI but saw it again on Secor Road, and a silver one on Centennial Road in Sylvania, Ohio which borders Michigan.
Getting several around here but maybe they ride in Ohio riders group. Can go with either group on the state line.
I split time 50/50 but Ohio roads win me over for smooth ride, Michigan for quicker access to winding roads and scenery.

Saw a really nice RS on I-75 in downtown detroit that looked flat black but had the color changing paint. It was nice and driven fast.

I HAVE A NEW WHITE SPYDER...BUT SORRY I LIVE NEAR BATTLE CREEK,MI. HAVE NOT BEEN THAT WAY YET...:sour: HAVE A GREAT DAY...

easyspyderrider
07-30-2011, 06:13 AM
there is a new spyder in Ida ,Mi 2011 rt limited. very happy with it

CJ/johnnyg
07-30-2011, 08:57 AM
I have a white RS but I'm in Fl and haven't visited home with it. I have family in Point Place and use to live on Secor. I will have to look you up when we come visit.