PDA

View Full Version : She took to it like a fish to water!

Chick
06-06-2011, 07:01 PM
Well. . . . my wife is getting ready to take her three wheel classes so we went to a local parking lot to let her get a feel for the RT :spyder2:.

She has not operated a motorcycle for 40 years but has been riding with me in the pillion seat. It was fun to watch her have so much fun. She is a natural! :D

Took some back roads home so she could get a little road time. First time I have riden as a passenger since ????? I enjoyed the ride and she did an amazing job.

She claims she does not want her own :spyder2: but only wants to dirve occassionally. We will see! This may cost me big $$$$$s. :shemademe_smilie:

docdoru
06-06-2011, 07:04 PM
:2thumbs::clap:

jedd
06-06-2011, 07:21 PM
:congrats::2thumbs:

freebob
06-06-2011, 07:26 PM
Well. . . . my wife is getting ready to take her three wheel classes so we went to a local parking lot to let her get a feel for the RT :spyder2:.

She has not operated a motorcycle for 40 years but has been riding with me in the pillion seat. It was fun to watch her have so much fun. She is a natural! :D

Took some back roads home so she could get a little road time. First time I have riden as a passenger since ????? I enjoyed the ride and she did an amazing job.

She claims she does not want her own :spyder2: but only wants to dirve occassionally. We will see! This may cost me big $$$$$s. :shemademe_smilie:

Back in the 70's a dirt biking friend of mine bought our wife's 125's they did very well and loved them and rode often with us..She never got MC endorsment so couldn't ride my Street bikes,,,,,:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: all was fine..

BikerDoc
06-06-2011, 07:41 PM

This WILL cost you big.. It is only a question of WHEN?.. Start saving now..

SpyderDen
06-06-2011, 07:42 PM

:agree: My wife just got her endorsement 2weeks ago and said the same thing. The RT is ready for it's second service and I asked her if she wanted to drive the :spyder2: and me follow. 2 miles from the house we were on I95 in 80MPH 18 wheeler traffic and she did just great. About a 60 mile ryde and she loved it. Oops. :shemademe_smilie: Could be costly for me too.:helpsmilie:

Lamonster
06-06-2011, 07:53 PM
:thumbup:

SpyderWolf
06-06-2011, 08:16 PM
Definitely start saving now as you are likely going to be joining the ranks of the 2 Spyder families very soon. :2thumbs:

Slybird
06-06-2011, 08:26 PM
This may cost me big $$$$$s. :shemademe_smilie:
Me, too! :gaah::helpsmilie::gaah: I made the mistake of letting my wife (who is already endorsed, like a wolf in waiting!!) test drive mine in December.....now look what happened!!!

Bob Denman
06-07-2011, 06:40 AM
This WILL cost you big.. It is only a question of WHEN?.. Start saving now..
:agree: :roflblack: But what is a shared interest worth to you?? :thumbup:

ARtraveler
06-07-2011, 11:30 AM
Enjoy the calm before the storm. That will cost you--but you will be a 2 :spyder2: family soon.

Lots of places to go and fun things to do. :spyder2: makes it better.

Bob Denman
06-07-2011, 12:00 PM
...and if she's on the RT, you might just have to get yourself an RS... Let her carry all of the gear on her Spyder! :thumbup: :D