06-06-2011, 03:42 AM
Cool :2thumbs:

SpyderWolf
06-06-2011, 05:36 AM
Spiderweb Park on Spiderweb Road
Spiderweb S.C.
US 278 SW of Aiken

Patrick

I just rode past that on Saturday and said I need to go back with my camera. :thumbup:

I am thinking of places like the Columbia Zoo, Patriots Point with the Aircraft Carrier, and the State Capital, but would like to find some more off the wall places I have never been to before as well.

Pandy
06-06-2011, 10:15 AM
As it is, I'm getting up a ride from Charleston to Hopewell Gardens in Aiken this coming Saturday. That will probably be my next point of interest. Either that or Pearl Fryar's house in Bishopville. For the politcally incorrect, :joke:don't forget Piggie Park and the certain memorial on the Statehouse grounds.

Patrick

SpyderWolf
06-06-2011, 08:02 PM
As it is, I'm getting up a ride from Charleston to Hopewell Gardens in Aiken this coming Saturday. That will probably be my next point of interest. Either that or Pearl Fryar's house in Bishopville. For the politcally incorrect, :joke:don't forget Piggie Park and the certain memorial on the Statehouse grounds.

Patrick

See, you cheated because you already have the picture. :roflblack:

That is really great though. What route are you taking to get to the gardens in Aiken on Saturday, and what time are you arriving? I have some things to do, but if I can manage it would like to meet you in Aiken possibly.

If we went with a politically incorrect theme we could ryde forever in this state. :roflblack: