PDA

View Full Version : Motor Sport Ranch & Tumbleweed BBQ 6/16

YOUBET
06-05-2011, 02:29 PM
The Two Wheel Texans (TWT) Johnson County Group are planning for a M&G in Cresson, TX (US 377 & TX 171) on 6/16.

Plan is to get a few laps on the Motor Sport Ranch road track and then eat at the Tumbleweed BBQ. Normally they meet about 7:30 PM, but I feel with the track ride, it will probably be somewhat earlier. As soon as I get a firm time, I'll bump this thread again.

Requirements for riding on the track, are reasonably safe machine, helmet, gloves, jacket, pants, and boots. You will be required to sign a waiver, and attend a drivers meeting. No track fees! Of course, this event will be weather dependent. This is not a RACE. This is not even HOT LAPS. This is just a time to get familiar with the track and have some fun.

We'll have to let them know the number of participants prior to the event, so if you are interested, let me know soon.

I'm looking forward to it! :thumbup:

Vegaspearlbaby
06-08-2011, 12:28 PM
John and I will probably attend, seeing as we live just across the street from the track:clap:

rcantrell52
06-08-2011, 05:30 PM
Sounds like a great time. Unfortunately I will not be in the area at this time to attend this event. My son did a track day with Ridesmart a few weeks ago at Motor Sport Ranch. Going through the Rattlesnake on a Spyder should be fun.:yikes:
Reese

Spydeb
06-08-2011, 10:46 PM
Hey guys, I am still planning on riding to North Carolina for the Spyder Event. The track sounds awesome, wish I could go. Have fun!