PDA

View Full Version : That Made Me Happy

SpyderWolf
06-04-2011, 10:10 PM
I have gotten a lot of comments, and fielded a ton of questions, since buying my Spyder, but today I heard a new one and was wondering if anyone else had ever heard it.

We were at a cycle accessory and clothing store and my Spyder was parked just to the side of the door. One of the guys that worked there stepped outside to look at the bikes that were in the parking lot. He came back in and asked "Who owns the 3 wheeler out there?". When I told him I did, he smiled and said "That just made me happy. With all of those colors it could brighten up any day.".

I know my Spyder makes me happy everytime I get the chance to take it for a ryde, but this was the first time I ever had someone else tell me it made them happy too. The power of the Spyder. :D

SpydherLuv
06-04-2011, 10:21 PM
After I smoke that wacky tobaccy I'm happy too. :D :roflblack::roflblack:

Totally kidding....what a great compliment! I'll bet that made you feel even that much more happier about your Spyder.

And just for the record, I stopped smoking that stuff a loooonnng time ago. nojoke

SpyderWolf
06-04-2011, 10:27 PM
After I smoke that wacky tobaccy I'm happy too. :D :roflblack::roflblack:

Totally kidding....what a great compliment! I'll bet that made you feel even that much more happier about your Spyder.

And just for the record, I stopped smoking that stuff a loooonnng time ago. nojoke

:roflblack: To be honest I didn't know what to think about the comment. In all the time I have been riding I have never heard a man say anything like that. :dontknow:

CyncySpyder
06-04-2011, 10:46 PM
:yes:It's ALL good :yes:

Bob Denman
06-05-2011, 07:28 AM
So how does it feel to know that your campaign of "Spreading the Love" is working? :2thumbs:

SpyderWolf
06-05-2011, 07:08 PM
So how does it feel to know that your campaign of "Spreading the Love" is working? :2thumbs:

:roflblack: I guess it would be great if I knew I was running a campaign. :roflblack:

groundeffect
06-05-2011, 07:20 PM
:thumbup:

I have gotten a lot of comments, and fielded a ton of questions, since buying my Spyder, but today I heard a new one and was wondering if anyone else had ever heard it.

We were at a cycle accessory and clothing store and my Spyder was parked just to the side of the door. One of the guys that worked there stepped outside to look at the bikes that were in the parking lot. He came back in and asked "Who owns the 3 wheeler out there?". When I told him I did, he smiled and said "That just made me happy. With all of those colors it could brighten up any day.".

I know my Spyder makes me happy everytime I get the chance to take it for a ryde, but this was the first time I ever had someone else tell me it made them happy too. The power of the Spyder. :D

GA-SPYDER
06-05-2011, 08:30 PM
Saw a pict from Snocap. Wife was there on her Mean Streak with the Southern Cruisers.
I have to agree with the happy feeling. I have been wanting to post a comment for a while, just didn't want to start a new thread (sorry about the hyjack).
We all know that BRP has had it's problems with the Spyder. With that said, after owning the SM5 GS for three years, I feel that the :spyder2: is a "Home Run"! With the complexity of the design and safety systems, this '08 has been a cool ride! I've owned everything from HD to Suzuki and have been very happy with the "Y" factor!:thumbup:
OK, I'm done,
Carl

Brevet05
06-05-2011, 08:54 PM
I had the same comment, but from a lady, last fall. I posted it, but can't remember what thread.

SpyderWolf
06-05-2011, 09:40 PM
Saw a pict from Snocap. Wife was there on her Mean Streak with the Southern Cruisers.
I have to agree with the happy feeling. I have been wanting to post a comment for a while, just didn't want to start a new thread (sorry about the hyjack).
We all know that BRP has had it's problems with the Spyder. With that said, after owning the SM5 GS for three years, I feel that the :spyder2: is a "Home Run"! With the complexity of the design and safety systems, this '08 has been a cool ride! I've owned everything from HD to Suzuki and have been very happy with the "Y" factor!:thumbup:
OK, I'm done,
Carl

Hey Carl! Yes, I met a lot of people who know you and your wife at the Sno-Cap Bike Night. There were 3 other RS and 1 RT there, which is the most I have seen in one spot in this area. They said you were working out of town and couldn't make it. I am also very happy with everything about my Spyder. :thumbup:

I had the same comment, but from a lady, last fall. I posted it, but can't remember what thread.

For some reason, if a lady said it that would not have struck me odd like this did. I have had all kinds of comments from women saying that is a cute ride and stuff like that. This was just a first for me with a man saying it. :dontknow:

Phil
06-05-2011, 10:10 PM
Unique comment! NOT the same by any means, but SO MANY people look at my RT bike and just smile. Even have that quiet chuckle. It's that kind of reaction that makes you feel it made them happy.

But I guarantee that WHEN I get to see your 3D technicolor rainbow, I'll strain some smile muscles!!

Sent from my iPhone7 using Tapatalk

SpyderWolf
06-05-2011, 10:13 PM
Unique comment! NOT the same by any means, but SO MANY people look at my RT bike and just smile. Even have that quiet chuckle. It's that kind of reaction that makes you feel it made them happy.

But I guarantee that WHEN I get to see your 3D technicolor rainbow, I'll strain some smile muscles!!

Sent from my iPhone7 using Tapatalk

Okay Phil, now that actually made sense to me and clears up the issue in my head. Thanks for that, and I hope to make you strain those smile muscles soon. :thumbup: