PDA

View Full Version : A teenage hit & run in Nashua NH

Rekka
06-04-2011, 10:34 AM
I am starting to think they need to raise the age limit on getting a license instead of lowering it. The report says the girl who was driving was under the age of 17.

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/news/921589-196/nashua-hit-and-run-leaves-1-injured.html

Bob Denman
06-04-2011, 04:49 PM
Kids do stupid things and then they panic... :gaah:

SpyderWolf
06-04-2011, 06:02 PM
Kids do stupid things and then they panic... :gaah:

:agree: At least this one looks like an accident and doesn't appear that she refused to let him pass and tried running him off the road or anything. Did you look at the picture of the motorcycle on its side? Those are some darn good crash bars as the thing is leaning over at barely more than a 45 degree angle.

boborgera
06-04-2011, 07:38 PM
[QUOTE=SpyderWolf;331366 Did you look at the picture of the motorcycle on its side? Those are some darn good crash bars as the thing is leaning over at barely more than a 45 degree angle.[/QUOTE]

I had them on my VTX1800, Saved the bike and leg from any damage when some nut got off with out putting the kickstand down :opps:
But there not called crash bars anymore, Called case protectors now.:dontknow:

spyder3rdr
06-04-2011, 07:56 PM
NH seems to be a dangerous place to ride a motorcycle ... with some kids intentionally hitting motorcyclist and some others doing it by accident ... just saying ...:dontknow:

SpyderWolf
06-04-2011, 08:41 PM
I had them on my VTX1800, Saved the bike and leg from any damage when some nut got off with out putting the kickstand down :opps:
But there not called crash bars anymore, Called case protectors now.:dontknow:

Case protectors? That also seems like a strange term to me. Then again, I know a lot of the sport bike riders put frame sliders on their machines in case they go down. Whatever the name, they were very effective in this case. :thumbup: