PDA

View Full Version : Day tripper

bruiser
06-03-2011, 06:09 PM
Took a run to Wilmington today on the :spyder2:. Haven't been on the waterfront in ages. Is there ever a time that traffic is not heavy on Market St.?? :yikes::cus: Had a cager nearly side swipe us :shocked::gaah:, he was talking on his cell phone and drifted into our lane. Saw a crotch rocket pull out in front of a cage, the rocket went all the way over in the turn lane then goosed it and nearly lost it, rear wheel spun. Then he nearly ran into the back of a cage at the traffic light. IDIOT :cus::cus::cus:

Ltownblue
06-03-2011, 08:15 PM
Some of the crotch rockets give me a lot of entertainment in the evenings when I leave work in Charlotte. I-85 is a free circus!

bruiser
06-04-2011, 08:43 AM
I don't have anything against them. In fact here in Godsboro there is a club that has ridden in several rides with us and they are ok. But this guy yesterday was just :cus: :cus:

Ltownblue
06-05-2011, 06:23 PM
I don't have anything against them. In fact here in Godsboro there is a club that has ridden in several rides with us and they are ok. But this guy yesterday was just :cus: :cus:

I agree. There are 1%ers in every group. Actually, I enjoy seeing a skilled (and sensible) crotch rocketeer ride more than a biker from any other group.