PDA

View Full Version : Seal Floorboards ROCK!!!!!

Chick
06-03-2011, 03:23 PM
Ok, so I am a little slow on the uptake.:duh: Once I took the passenger's pegs off and discovered that I didn't have to, I removed the floorboard part and reattached the bracket. Now my wife LOVES these new Seal Floorboards. :ohyea::ohyea::ohyea:

Covered them with outdoor carpet material and went for a ride. What a pleasure to be able to move my feet around, stretch them out, and be comfortable!!! :2thumbs:

John, this is a great product and I thank you for coming up with them!!!!:b2b:

SpydherLuv
06-03-2011, 06:59 PM
:nopic:

sealfloorboards
06-03-2011, 08:30 PM
Ok, so I am a little slow on the uptake.:duh: Once I took the passenger's pegs off and discovered that I didn't have to, I removed the floorboard part and reattached the bracket. Now my wife LOVES these new Seal Floorboards. :ohyea::ohyea::ohyea:

Covered them with outdoor carpet material and went for a ride. What a pleasure to be able to move my feet around, stretch them out, and be comfortable!!! :2thumbs:

John, this is a great product and I thank you for coming up with them!!!!:b2b:

I so glad you and your wife are pleased:clap::clap::clap:. the carpeting is a good idea. I just picked up my new prototype heavy black vinyl Diamond Plate covers yesterday. I've got 3-M working on the proper adhesive. Also showing a vinyl/chrome edge trim that looks fantastic! I'll post pictures next week.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

SpyderWolf
06-03-2011, 08:46 PM
:nopic:
:agree:

Without a picture it never really happened. :D

gpthree
06-03-2011, 09:31 PM
I'd really like to see a pic also. Hopefully with someone sitting on the bike.