PDA

View Full Version : Some love for our Dealership...

IWN2RYD
06-03-2011, 12:18 PM
This is a feel good post...

I have read of a few outstanding dealerships the past year, and want to place our dealership Clem's Powersports into that mix.

As many of you know, with our first RT-S we had a laundry list of issues. A significant lack of communication from BRP, and a Spyder that was in the shop for 60% of its life after four months of ownership.

Well all along the way our Sales Manager Corey and Service Manager Jeff refused to let us down. They always spoke to us as equals, and gave us the impression they owned our Spyder from the efforts they put forth in making things right.

I already said I will not go into detail as to what our resolution was, but after working with Clem's over the last year and change. That folks need to know just how great of a service you too can get from their establishment.

My wife and I have always been pleased with our tech as well. But I have to say... Our new Tech Randy is a Super Star. He is like a genius with these Spyders. Our RT-S has never ran better.

Heck one weekend we had a local event when we still had our RSS and Clem's let us ryde one of their RT-S's not only that weekend, but the next week! How dare them! BTW... That very RT-S in now ours :roflblack: They never got it back... :shemademe_smilie:

Even when we come in telling them of something we are experiencing that no one else is yet reporting.. They treat us like we want to be treated. Fairly and ethically. Sometimes we help them learn of potential issues, other times they are telling us. Regardless. This is the best relationship my wife and I have ever had with a dealership and are damn proud to tell the world about it...

Bottom line, we have now transacted three deals with Clem's and cannot say enough positive things about them to other folks. :firstplace: :yes: :bowdown:

acinpcola
06-03-2011, 12:31 PM
:2thumbs: Tis always good to hear positive things about a dealer and it sounds like your's is very active to ensure that things are right.

Be Safe
AC:spyder2:

SpyderAnn01
06-03-2011, 12:54 PM
:2thumbs:

MouthPiece
06-03-2011, 12:58 PM
It's great when the cup is half full.

Chris

SpyderWolf
06-03-2011, 01:13 PM
It is very encouraging to hear reports of dealers like this that go out of the way to make sure you are treated well, and taken good care of. Thanks for sharing. :2thumbs:

IWN2RYD
06-04-2011, 04:37 PM
It was brought to my attention that I started a thought above and did not finish it... :shemademe_smilie:

Soooo.. Our Dealer as you see above is top notch, and frankly so is BRP once you get past the "Secretaries" and speak to a person with actual knowledge.

My wife and I do not believe we could be any happier with BRP than we are today. Even just last week they reached out to our dealer to make sure we are still happy. Now how many companies do you know of that would do that? nojoke:thumbup: