PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in the College Station area?

Questions
06-01-2011, 09:25 PM
Hello all,

I just put up a new member post on the general discussion area, but thought I would also post here too. We just purchased a new RS-S about two weeks ago. We haven't seen any other Spyders in our area, but hopefully other owners will see this. If you are located in the Brazos Valley, please feel free to drop me a line.

We will keep track of the events in the Austin and Houston areas. Hopefully we will be able to join those groups.

regards,
Caladan (and Mrs. Caladan)

harddrive
06-03-2011, 09:12 PM
Congrats on the new :spyder2:. We ride to Collage Station a lot...love that Freebirds... but live about 100 miles away in Livingston...

My wife is an Aggie...

glynnk
06-10-2011, 06:33 PM
A number of Southern Crusier chapters plan on meeting for breakfast tomorrow morning--

Brazos River Chapter Ride
Saturday June 11th
We will have an early morning ride to the Hullabaloo Diner in Wellborn for breakfast.
This will allow us to get back home before it gets too hot. This ride will be approx. 75 miles to the Diner from our start point.
http://www.hullabaloodiner.com (http://www.hullabaloodiner.com/)/
Meet location: Loves Truck Stop Pedersen and I-10 Katy, Texas
Meet: 7:40- 7:45
Kickstands up at: 8:00am
Arrive at the Diner approx. 9:30 am

A few of us ride Spyders and we'd enjoy meeting with y'all in the College Station area.
Glynnk

Questions
06-10-2011, 08:16 PM
Thanks for the h-u. I think we can make it. Keep an eye out for a black/orange RS-S w/ dealer plate...

Hawk Eye
06-10-2011, 08:25 PM
:welcome:&:congrats:

Pete:yes::yes:

glynnk
06-11-2011, 03:32 PM
Thanks for the h-u. I think we can make it. Keep an eye out for a black/orange RS-S w/ dealer plate...

We had a great meal. Place is certainly on my return list. Sorry we apparently missed you.

Glynnk

Spydeb
06-12-2011, 02:48 PM
Hello all,

I just put up a new member post on the general discussion area, but thought I would also post here too. We just purchased a new RS-S about two weeks ago. We haven't seen any other Spyders in our area, but hopefully other owners will see this. If you are located in the Brazos Valley, please feel free to drop me a line.

We will keep track of the events in the Austin and Houston areas. Hopefully we will be able to join those groups.

regards,
Caladan (and Mrs. Caladan)

Married and Aggie Class of '82(rides a Harley) and have lots of Family in college station. I'm three and a half hours away but if we ride there I'll message you

Questions
06-12-2011, 03:07 PM
We had a great meal. Place is certainly on my return list. Sorry we apparently missed you.

Glynnk

We did stop by, but there was no seating available. We spoke with a Goldwing owner outside for a few minutes, then left to go get breakfast. Got to see a nice RS and a RT too, which are the only other Spyders I've seen in College Station besides ours.

dmessenger
06-17-2011, 07:40 PM
We did stop by, but there was no seating available. We spoke with a Goldwing owner outside for a few minutes, then left to go get breakfast. Got to see a nice RS and a RT too, which are the only other Spyders I've seen in College Station besides ours.

Sorry, we missed you. The RT belonged to Glynn and the RS is mine. We have ridden together with a few other Ryders from our area and it would be fun to meet you folks at some half-way point for breadfast. Personally, I like going early and returning before the sun gets too hot.

Oh, by the way, that Goldwing owner was probably the leader of our pack.