PDA

View Full Version : NO GO FOR MAGGIE VALLEY

johnnyg
05-31-2011, 05:20 PM
We just found out the better half has to work on the 19th so we won't be able to make it, bummer cj was really looking forward to riding her new RS to the Maggie Valley, Well try to make the next one. jc

MarkLawson
05-31-2011, 05:24 PM
That's too bad. Sorry you'll not be there. :dontknow:

freebob
05-31-2011, 05:30 PM
We just found out the better half has to work on the 19th so we won't be able to make it, bummer cj was really looking forward to riding her new RS to the Maggie Valley, Well try to make the next one. jc

Sorry...Not a valid excuse....:roflblack:...:(..

Freebob...:doorag:

MouthPiece
05-31-2011, 06:11 PM
John and Carol, .....Cindy and I were really looking forward to seeing ya'll in Maggie Valley. I was so so disappointed when I couldn't make it to Cuba, I was really looking forward to making it up to ya'll. I'm sure that Carol will be riding her new spyder over the weekend though. We'll miss you.

Chris & Cindy

bullant12
05-31-2011, 06:35 PM
Ah man!! You guys will be missed!!:(

cjackg
05-31-2011, 07:11 PM
Thats a real bummer! We were sure looking forward to seeing you all again.

but, if you get up this way any time, plan to stop by for a visit.

Jack & Nancy

MangoMike
05-31-2011, 09:00 PM
Sis and I were looking forward to seeing you guys again, it's been too long. Also wanted to see Carol's new Spyder. She really has Sis thinking about getting her license, then she said she'll take our Spyder, and I can go find something else. :2thumbs:

Mike

docdoru
05-31-2011, 09:06 PM
Well try to make the next one. jc
This is "the next one":
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28434 :thumbup:

CJ/johnnyg
05-31-2011, 09:09 PM
Sis and I were looking forward to seeing you guys again, it's been too long. Also wanted to see Carol's new Spyder. She really has Sis thinking about getting her license, then she said she'll take our Spyder, and I can go find something else. :2thumbs:

Mike

We're disappointed also. I wanted to show off my new RS. It is a different ride than the RT. But lots and lots of fun. I feel like a kid again. Tell sis she won't regret getting her license. However you might when you have to go out and buy another:spyder2:.:roflblack::roflblack: After you start riding on your own, the back seat isn't the same. CJ

effgjamis
05-31-2011, 09:45 PM
I gonna cry.....:banghead:

Scooter
06-02-2011, 10:33 AM
Thats no good, we were looking forward to rideing with you in NC.:(:gaah: