PDA

View Full Version : Lehigh Valley PA: went up 611 today (spur of the moment)

Motavar
05-29-2011, 01:13 PM
Last minute I decided to go from Hellertown (Bethlehem/Easton Area) to 611 North, up to Route 80, then down 33, and back over to 78 to Hellertown for chineese food. One big loop :P

I saw a lot of bikes but no Spyders. But at least I was out there to represent. :D

I was debating on taking 611 to New Hope but I figured it would be packed today. Though I prob should have gone as I'm sure XLT was prob zipping around with his Spyder in that spot.

At least the weather has been great this weekend. About time!

Phantom888
05-29-2011, 05:15 PM
I hope to be doing a loop up that way tomorrow evening after the wife gets off work. Let me know if that is something that you would like to do again. I would love to meet up with another spyder ryder.

klw
05-31-2011, 10:52 AM
I rode through Hellertown Sunday on the way to a BBQ. It was a great ride. I don't ride New Hope area on weekends the traffic makes me crazy. However, this weekend in Peddlers Village, there's a contemporary fine arts and crafts show. Was there last year- it was good- if your into that....;)
We'll have to meet up. Are you headed to Maggie Valley?

XLT
05-31-2011, 12:41 PM
Yes, went washington cross- new hope- p village- newtown. No spyders seen many other bikes out. On mem day while returning from philly (in car) around 2pm saw on 95 south bound a white r-ss leading a 7 or 8 bike group. Spyder had 2 american flags on rear. klw- Can am chris?

klw
05-31-2011, 02:47 PM
That was CanAm Chris. I was headed in the other direction. We were in
Washington Crossing for a Memorial Day Service. Join us sometime. There is
another White Spyder (Karen) from Warrington that rydes with us also. I'm
trying to get her to join this forum.

sail
06-03-2011, 06:11 AM
klw....I saw a Spyder on Warwick Rd. in Warrington last weekend and another Spyder driven by a woman at the intersection of Old York and Almshouse Rd. I wonder if that was Karen or any of the people you ryde with. I'm still considering a Spyder.

XLT
06-04-2011, 07:20 AM
SAT WILL BE ROLLING THRU Yardley - Amish Market in bristol (stop) - new town- peddlers (stop)- new hope (may STOP)- wash cross- yardley. 2 roadstrs one bmw z3 and one can am rs-s.