PDA

View Full Version : Where are all of the NC ryders

dave01
05-28-2011, 07:47 PM
268 miles today, enjoying the twisties and elevation changes. Spyder RT is running awesome with MPG at 37+, with speeds of 35-70, and lots of downshifting. Only saw 2 spyders on the dragon today. Tomorrow, moonshiner 28 and the Blueridge Parkway. Where are you all hiding at???? :-) :-) :-)

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

bruiser
05-28-2011, 07:51 PM
Here in Goldsboro with lousy rain. Bunch of guys from our RC were there this weekend, but I couldn't swing the time. :chill: See you in Maggie Valley ??

dave01
05-28-2011, 08:11 PM
Did 4 trips up and down the dragon today, getting passed by a ton of 2-strokes. They were having a rally up there. Yep, my average MPG over the last 3 days, which was over 700 miles, was just a little over 37. I can say I finally have the JB Pro dialed in.

spyderwoman
05-28-2011, 09:21 PM
I am here!!! Jimmy and I are staying at the Ironhorse in Robbinsville. Did the Dragon and the Skyway today. Saw a Spyder had wrecked at the end of the Skyway in Tellico. A woman on a silver rs. We were sitting waiting for the cleanup and when it was our time to go thru I saw her spyder upside down next to the guardrail. Made me sick to my stomach. She wrecked near the new Harley place at the end of the Skyway. Thank goodness she was sitting up ok. They took her to be checked out but she was talking to people. She said she looked off the road briefly and ran off the road. Has anybody heard anything on here about who/how she is?

dave01
05-28-2011, 09:31 PM
I am here!!! Jimmy and I are staying at the Ironhorse in Robbinsville. Did the Dragon and the Skyway today. Saw a Spyder had wrecked at the end of the Skyway in Tellico. A woman on a silver rs. We were sitting waiting for the cleanup and when it was our time to go thru I saw her spyder upside down next to the guardrail. Made me sick to my stomach. She wrecked near the new Harley place at the end of the Skyway. Thank goodness she was sitting up ok. They took her to be checked out but she was talking to people. She said she looked off the road briefly and ran off the road. Has anybody heard anything on here about who/how she is?

I was at the ironhorse today, t-shirt shopping. Didn't hear about the silver Spyder wreck. It was a madhouse at the gap and sky way today. Tomorrow will be crowded too.

Ltownblue
05-30-2011, 07:05 AM
268 miles today, enjoying the twisties and elevation changes. Spyder RT is running awesome with MPG at 37+, with speeds of 35-70, and lots of downshifting. Only saw 2 spyders on the dragon today. Tomorrow, moonshiner 28 and the Blueridge Parkway. Where are you all hiding at???? :-) :-) :-)

Ryding the roads around Marion again. Vickie and I did about 220 miles today - road highway 80, double island and the diamondback. We were on the Parkway for about 15 miles. Hope that you had a good one!

Hope that you and Jimmy are having a good time - tell Jimmy that we said hey. I know that seeing that had to be pretty upsetting, but just keep on being safe and know that all is always in God's hands. Take care.