PDA

View Full Version : Tripod returns to Branson

Tripod
05-26-2011, 12:30 PM
Well, we finally made our move back to Branson. We left about 14 years ago and am glad to be back. Unfortunately, we made our move on the same weekend as the last Spyderfest...so, I wasn't able to hook up with some local ryders. I'd like to get acquainted with some MO Spyder ryders, so give me a holler and let's ryde !!

Tripod :joke:

xpeschon
05-26-2011, 01:11 PM
Heres http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28676 our next gathering... Not far from you at all, will be a good ride for you..

X-Joe

SPYMAN
05-26-2011, 01:59 PM
Me & my family are moving to Springfield / Nixa area later this summer!!!
I would love to get together with fellow spyder ryders as well!!!

We will have to hook up & do some riding!!!

Haven't set a date yet but working on getting out of Vegas as soon as possible:2thumbs:, 23 years is long enuff for this place.....

GloryRyders
05-26-2011, 02:47 PM
Well, we finally made our move back to Branson. We left about 14 years ago and am glad to be back. Unfortunately, we made our move on the same weekend as the last Spyderfest...so, I wasn't able to hook up with some local ryders. I'd like to get acquainted with some MO Spyder ryders, so give me a holler and let's ryde !!

Welcome back............the Mo Gang is meeting at Cowtown Saturday, June 4th for a BBQ and ride to the Lake where we will have dinner. Meeting time is around 11:00 AM. It will be a good time as long as the weather permits:2thumbs:.(That means no rain for a change:gaah:)

SteveMac
05-26-2011, 03:05 PM
Hello,
Steve and Connie McAnelly here. We are from Cape Girardeau MO and have planned to rYde over to Branson at some point this summer, so maybe we can make some plans!!! :ohyea:

Tripod
06-01-2011, 10:53 AM
Thanks for all of the great replies. We're still unpacking and getting settled in so I won't be making the meet on 6/4.

However, if you find yourself in the Branson area, please give me a heads up and we'll do some beautiful Ozark Mountain ryding.

Thanks again,