PDA

View Full Version : Tornado's and the Mississippi

Desert Spyder
05-26-2011, 07:26 AM
We've had a very bad year folks with nature and there's more to come. How many of our family has been effected by this? Hopefully nobody lost their lives or that of their families. We are a nation that rises against adversity. I pray for you all.

bullant12
05-26-2011, 08:10 AM
We've had a very bad year folks with nature and there's more to come. How many of our family has been effected by this? Hopefully nobody lost their lives or that of their families. We are a nation that rises against adversity. I pray for you all.

:agree: Here in Memphis we got lucky.:bowdown: Keeping others in :pray:!

BikerDoc
05-26-2011, 08:31 AM
:agree: Folks here in florida are already wondering what Hurricane season will be like considering that Mother Nature seems to have run amuck ... I pray that the weather doesn't harm anyone else anywhere - rider or not,, but extra prayers for motorcyclists since we are somewhat more exposed out there.

ARtraveler
05-26-2011, 10:49 AM
Tornados are scarry stuff. I am glad to be out of the prime area for them. Will keep you folks in my :pray:

SpyderWolf
05-26-2011, 10:36 PM
Keeping those who have been impacted by all of these storms in my prayers. :pray: I sure hope we don't hear about any of our Spyder Lover's Family being injured or worse due to these weather systems.