PDA

View Full Version : Sarasota,Bradenton Florida

Scionxb
05-23-2011, 10:23 PM
Any spyder owners in this area headed up to Maggie Valley and are there any groups around that ride..Have only seen one spyder in this area so far and it was mine...lol

Thanks

effgjamis
05-24-2011, 06:47 AM
Yes to Maggee Valley.
Yes to peeps with spyders in the Area,
Bradenton, Tampa, Clearwater, Lakeland,Kissimmee,Orlando, Ocala area, even in Avon Park, plus etc..

BikerDoc
05-24-2011, 06:53 AM
You might look on the owner locator on the BRP website. I don't recall their names off hand but I met a family that owned three Spyders at one home in Sarasota when I was there for Thunder by the Bay last January.. There are also riders in naples, Fort Myers, Cape Coral and Punta Gorda to the south of you in addition to the ones Forrest mentions in his post

Sonrisa
05-24-2011, 08:53 AM
As mentioned there are several :spyder2: in the swfl area. My wife and I are going to Maggie Valley. We live in North Fort Myers. We plan on leaving on the 15th and getting to Lamont's place on the 16th then heading to MV later that afternoon. We will be returning 20 and 21st.

Scooter
05-24-2011, 10:21 AM
Any spyder owners in this area headed up to Maggie Valley and are there any groups around that ride..Have only seen one spyder in this area so far and it was mine...lol

Thanks

I live in Lady Lake, I will be towing my:spyder:to Maggie Valley, I am leaving Wednesday early 6:30-7am, going up I-75.

johnnyg
05-24-2011, 05:32 PM
We live east of Ocala, Were headed up on thursday the 17 around 4:30 am spending the night i Claton,Ga then on to MV via S.Carolina then north. JC

Wheeler~
05-26-2011, 10:52 AM
We live east of Ocala, Were headed up on thursday the 17 around 4:30 am spending the night i Claton,Ga then on to MV via S.Carolina then north. JC

You should post your new travel times. They may work better for a lot of folks. I thought they were better.

Wheeler~
05-27-2011, 10:56 AM

:2thumbs: