PDA

View Full Version : Who's Going from MN to Maggie Valley?

Paula(Butch2025)
05-21-2011, 10:35 AM
Just wondering who all's going from Minnesota to the Owners Event in Maggie Valley. It's getting close and we're starting to get excited about the trip.
--Paula

Paula(Butch2025)
05-26-2011, 09:27 PM
We are starting to put together a group to travel with to Maggie Valley. Right now we are meeting up with Wildwoman (WI) in Rockton, IL on Monday, June 13, next we'll pick up SpyderAnn01 and husband just south of Indy on Tuesday. So if there's anyone who'd like join our group let me know and we'll figure out the where's and when's.:chat:
--Paula

SethO
06-01-2011, 12:38 AM
We are starting to put together a group to travel with to Maggie Valley. Right now we are meeting up with Wildwoman (WI) in Rockton, IL on Monday, June 13, next we'll pick up SpyderAnn01 and husband just south of Indy on Tuesday. So if there's anyone who'd like join our group let me know and we'll figure out the where's and when's.:chat:
--Paula

man it would be cool to go but that is too much time off as of right now,those are some great people to ride with, too bad spyderann's husband was not at spyderfest so we could talk about more aerostich stuff.

I don't have your right phone # in my phone, you should pm me it so i can get ahold of you when I am down there.

freebob
06-01-2011, 12:55 AM
man it would be cool to go but that is too much time off as of right now,those are some great people to ride with, too bad spyderann's husband was not at spyderfest so we could talk about more aerostich stuff.

I don't have your right phone # in my phone, you should pm me it so i can get ahold of you when I am down there.

Sorry you can't make it Seth...Take care Guy.....:thumbup:...

Freebob...:doorag:

SpyderAnn01
06-01-2011, 07:56 AM
Seth are you going to Maggie Valley? The way you drive you could leave on Wednesday and beat us there. It wouldn't be an event without you there.

Joe was mad at me he really wanted to go to the Aerostitch Garage Sale in May but it wasn't in the budget. He will definitely be at Syderfest next year.

SethO
06-03-2011, 03:51 AM
Seth are you going to Maggie Valley? The way you drive you could leave on Wednesday and beat us there. It wouldn't be an event without you there.

Joe was mad at me he really wanted to go to the Aerostitch Garage Sale in May but it wasn't in the budget. He will definitely be at Syderfest next year.

yeah I have to work from wed to sun on the event weekend. I will have to ride over and see you two, I wonder how far it is between us? somewhere twisty and halfwayish, I am sure that we could get the tristate group meetup sometime.

SpyderAnn01
06-03-2011, 07:45 AM
yeah I have to work from wed to sun on the event weekend. I will have to ride over and see you two, I wonder how far it is between us? somewhere twisty and halfwayish, I am sure that we could get the tristate group meetup sometime.

Sounds like fun. We will miss you in Maggie Valley.

SethO
06-10-2011, 04:57 AM
i am trying to get the shift off, said **** it and I would be leaving tuesday or wednesday going thru rockford IL and down i think.

Paula(Butch2025)
06-10-2011, 07:51 AM
AWSOME!! We're leaving on Monday, but I'm sure you could catch up to us. Tuesday we'll be heading towards Indy, Louisville, then stopping in Lexington. Give us a call while you're out there maybe we could actually meet up on the road. --Paula

SpyderAnn01
06-10-2011, 07:54 AM
AWSOME!! We're leaving on Monday, but I'm sure you could catch up to us. Tuesday we'll be heading towards Indy, Louisville, then stopping in Lexington. Give us a call while you're out there maybe we could actually meet up on the road. --Paula

We could pull over and wave as you go flying by or stop and watch as you have a visit with the law! :roflblack:

SethO
06-10-2011, 01:37 PM
We could pull over and wave as you go flying by or stop and watch as you have a visit with the law! :roflblack:

ohhh, jokes, jokes, I will see what jim in IA is doing and if he wants to do a one day burn I will help him out, but I will call you two when i get on the run for sure.

Paula(Butch2025)
06-12-2011, 06:05 PM
Seth, any news yet on wether you are able to get off work for the event? It just won't be the same without you. --Paula

SethO
06-13-2011, 12:20 PM
I do HATE it when people do this but I just found out I can not go, work timing was bad and my bosses didn't like me saying **** changed in a email because it public record.

I was all ramped up to go and it would have been great, Its, in the end on me not realizing I was really going to go, should have planed better.Have a great time.

SpyderAnn01
06-13-2011, 01:41 PM
Bummer. Don't you hate when that work thing gets in the way of having fun.